Higher priced providers

I quite enjoy being under a couple gals from my favs list. Even if just posting humor.
Nope. Completely anecdotal. You’ll noticed I acknowledged that it was my opinion by starting with the phrase “I wonder.”

Doesn’t take much research to read the comments on here and find a bunch of guys who want low ball, complain about screening, and bitch about girls who give covered BJs. Originally Posted by Kilgore.Trout
There are also a lot of guys who don't post like you described. Over time I've met quite a few guys at M&Gs etc who are respectful and some don' post much. That being said, I respect your thoughts,
There are also a lot of guys who don't post like you described. Over time I've met quite a few guys at M&Gs etc who are respectful and some don' post much. That being said, I respect your thoughts, Originally Posted by malwoody
I don’t disagree with you at all. I find myself writing less reviews and typically only when asked though. I don’t like the comments some of them write about these beautiful women.

I do appreciate the good, honest reviews. I appreciate these ladies so much. Only a few bad experiences but I don’t typically review those.
I read most reviews there's a gew guys i trust plus when a lady posts something.here i normally look at her profile
I have seen several ladies that way so in my opinion reviews and a simple post draws attention to.them