bluebooze.ru ads on ECCIE

I was wondering about this a couple of days. My malwarebytes kept popping up with alerts on this. I think it is gone now. I was lucky to have realtime protection with malwarebytes. I would suggest everyone download it and do the scan.
I just signed in and got now warning this time. So hopefully everything is good.
Yes. Seems to be fixed. Hoooray!!
[QUOTE=DianaDeepthroats;598757]I thought I was the only one... My computer actually made it so that I could not use ECCIE anymore.. blocked off the site.. had to use IE to post this.
------------------------------------------------------

[QUOTE]

Can't get on the site? Oh dear...

Hmm... Dianna, I guess you'll have to go into another business!
Buy a Mac.
My Mac did it, too.
  • Mokoa
  • 09-20-2010, 01:26 PM
ECCIE is no longer on the list of "reported attack sites." When I logged on with Firefox today there was no error.
i noticed the problem last night and emailed one of my friends on ahc, they got the word out as well as i sent a newsletter to my members on my site.
Don't get too happy because IE (or your mac) let you in with no warnings about bad sites. Firefox popped up the warnings because it had better threat detection in this particular case. The fact that IE didn't pop up a warning doesn't mean it was safe.
  • thx
  • 09-20-2010, 09:55 PM
In my case, google was the first to warn me. Mac, FireFox, and IE didn't find it. (yet)