Incall Lead Times: Question for Providers & Hobbyists

I ask for confirmation two hrs before set time. Once received, I send information via text or email, which ever my friend prefers. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
That is perfect. I know some provider are reluctant to give me their address until an hour before. In a best case scenario, that isn't enough time for me, much less if allowing for delays during rush hours. Plus I have to choose between 3 different tollways and 2 interstate highways depending on the location. Once I'm on the road, I don't want to be getting calls or texts telling me the address right before (if I'm lucky) the time I have to make a decision which route to take.

You give me two hours advance notice like Kendall, I'm a happy camper. Give me three hours notice like Prolongus desires, I'm ecstatic and will note your great TCB in my review. Less than two hours, you better be damn good BCD. Less than 90 minutes before, I'm not coming.
I will throw in my 2 pennies on this one

I like to send a confirmation via pm the night before, asking to confirm the morning of. Then if I haven't provided my number already, that is when I will do so. I like to give general area of location after speaking with client, which I give you the option of calling as soon as you have time to contact me after my number is given. I understand that with work schedules it is not always possible to get away. I try to do all this atleast 4-5 hrs before scheduled time. After we have already spoken then I will ask to text again to confirm 2 hrs to 90 min of apt time for address. Seems to work fine for me. If a man's schedule and drivetime requires more attention then I will always work to what suites you best. Out of my years on eccie, have only been NCNS 1 and have only had one bad experience which was in my first month on site. You gentleman make a young lady like me happy and I do not mind making the effort to make everything as easy on you as possible so we have a stress free time together.Now I know I am not perfect in this, but dang sure try my best. k.. I will stop with the butt kissing for now, LOL. Ya'll are great!

Planojim, I am happy everything worked out for you. Communication is always key!
Sweet Melannie,
Your kind words are much appreciated. Once again you have proven yourself to be a kind and lovely young woman/provider! You can kiss my butt anytime you like....as long as you let me return the favor two fold that is!

PJ

I will throw in my 2 pennies on this one

I like to send a confirmation via pm the night before, asking to confirm the morning of. Then if I haven't provided my number already, that is when I will do so. I like to give general area of location after speaking with client, which I give you the option of calling as soon as you have time to contact me after my number is given. I understand that with work schedules it is not always possible to get away. I try to do all this atleast 4-5 hrs before scheduled time. After we have already spoken then I will ask to text again to confirm 2 hrs to 90 min of apt time for address. Seems to work fine for me. If a man's schedule and drivetime requires more attention then I will always work to what suites you best. Out of my years on eccie, have only been NCNS 1 and have only had one bad experience which was in my first month on site. You gentleman make a young lady like me happy and I do not mind making the effort to make everything as easy on you as possible so we have a stress free time together.Now I know I am not perfect in this, but dang sure try my best. k.. I will stop with the butt kissing for now, LOL. Ya'll are great!

Planojim, I am happy everything worked out for you. Communication is always key! Originally Posted by melannie_star
in initial communication w/ the woman, i ask for nearest cross streets for drive time estimation (no sense booking w/ a woman who is beyond my general time drive boundary).
then if we schedule, i confirm per her preferences unless we work out something different. actual addr or landmark is fine a few hrs beforehand.

thus, i dont need or require EXACT addr until i'm in the approach path.
Yes, I wait until I know for sure, an hour before appointment before giving my address to my incall location depending on where the gent is coming from, I learned my lesson in my younger years just dry giving out addresses - and that's a bad feeling when its a cancel of NCNS and someone has your address in their phone.

If push comes to shove, I will meet the gent a block or two away, and have him follow me.

Jillian's advice is great and I'd consider a backup or plan B. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Oh Eva, you're killing me with compliments lately. I love it! And you!
If the appointment is made several days in advance then I confirm the day/evening before and when he confirms back then I send the information.

Same day appointments, after the references ( most of the gents I see also see my friends, so a quick phone call) and the time agreed on then I send over. That way I can go about my business of the day, and he knows where he is going for planning purposes. In the hour or two before appointment I am busy getting ready and driving to the incall.

In all cases there is the call upon arrival and is guided thru the complex to the building.
For me, I ask to be contacted the morning of, or the evening before if it is a morning appointment. After that confirmation, I give the address to the nearest cross streets to my location, along with contact number. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I once I confirm the appointment, I give the address and directions. Since I do not see newbies and if they pass my verification, then I see no reason to not provide the location where we can meet for a date.
Prolongus, if I gave you my EXACT address, you'd never find me. I give a busy gas station at the nearest cross streets then guide people in the first time, because if I give you the street address, you will not end up at the right place Originally Posted by GracePreston
This is why I like large, 4-star hotels. I do not like texting, even talking on the phone while I'm driving. Really don't want to pull over for guidance, either; I just want to know where I'm going before I start out.

You ladies all have your way of letting us guys know where you are and I respect that. The easier it is for us guys to find you, the more relaxed I am when i get there.

Your incall may be very easy to find, Grace. But if it can't be found using Google Maps...it makes me uneasy.
My COMPLEX can be found via Google Maps, but it is a very large complex, and there is a much simpler way to get to me than going in the front then having to drive for decades.
This is why I like large, 4-star hotels. I do not like texting, even talking on the phone while I'm driving. Really don't want to pull over for guidance, either; I just want to know where I'm going before I start out.

You ladies all have your way of letting us guys know where you are and I respect that. The easier it is for us guys to find you, the more relaxed I am when i get there.

Your incall may be very easy to find, Grace. But if it can't be found using Google Maps...it makes me uneasy. Originally Posted by Prolongus
My COMPLEX can be found via Google Maps, but it is a very large complex, and there is a much simpler way to get to me than going in the front then having to drive for decades. Originally Posted by GracePreston
i'm kinda in agreement with prolongus. even tho i have a global positioning system in my brain, i also like to generally know where i need to be. if the woman gives a complete address or a place to go to for final directions, that's fine. one question i always put in initial contact communication is generally where her place is so i can decide if it is in my driving limits.

if not being able to find a place on any map makes you uneasy, then pass on the woman until you get less uneasy.

when i visited grace, she wrote "drive to the c-store at x st and y st, then call me from there." once i got there, i called and she directed me in. it was on a side street, so no major driving/traffic and talking on the phone problems [plus i used speakerphone].

once I confirm the appointment, I give the address and directions. Since I do not see newbies and if they pass my verification, then I see no reason to not provide the location where we can meet for a date. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
laura gives great directions!! and other delites.
and the only reason i havent visited her lately is due to my schedule.
cos if it werent for my schedule, i'd visit her tout suite!
  • selot
  • 07-21-2014, 07:21 PM
I prefer a physical addresses that I can go to, it can be a restaurant, quik trip, or something close to the incall. Just don't give me a cross street somewhere in Dallas because I probably won't know where it is.
I only do outcalls so this doesn't apply to me. I am just here to support my buddy Plano Jim in his quest for information. I do give my outcall address at least the night before unless it is a same day appointment. The lady needs to know for her piece of mind in my opinion.
Yes, I wait until I know for sure, an hour before appointment before giving my address to my incall location depending on where the gent is coming from, I learned my lesson in my younger years just dry giving out addresses - and that's a bad feeling when its a cancel of NCNS and someone has your address in their phone.

If push comes to shove, I will meet the gent a block or two away, and have him follow me.

Jillian's advice is great and I'd consider a backup or plan B. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
+1
I only do outcalls so this doesn't apply to me. I am just here to support my buddy Plano Jim in his quest for information. I do give my outcall address at least the night before unless it is a same day appointment. The lady needs to know for her piece of mind in my opinion. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
very thoughtful
All I would need is the basic location. Major cross section or maybe the address to a business near by. Most providers Ive meet are always willing to give out general information before hand if you ask.

I meet great ladys who will give a a business address and ask that you call from there and will guide you the rest of the way five minutes before the date.

It depends I don't think theres a standard to this one