How fucked up are the democrats this time.

• shanm
  • 03-25-2015, 11:24 PM
Correct,Cruz is not touching the black man.

Even more surprising is to not see you blowing the black man in the picture. Oh he must not be a democrat, a homo or a muslim dirtbag. That's why you're not blowing him. You are one prejudiced cocksucker Yssup !
Originally Posted by rioseco

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound?

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound? Originally Posted by shanm
He doesn't grasp the irony.

Rio Seco - you are calling someone else racist whilst using the terminology 'homo' and 'muslim dirtbag'. Something does not compute here.
I think your comment about him not touching the black man was pretty much BS, but you knew that, didn't you? Originally Posted by DSK
I hope they are praying for that black man.

Jim
Do you understand how stupid some of you sound. Everything that I said was true, everything. Nothing you say will change that. It matters not whether a candidate won or lost an election (democrats will vote for anything) but the character of the candidates. So far you have draft dodgers, con men, skirt chasers, drug users, liars, cowards, and people who betray our military. Nice group you have there.
So far you have draft dodgers, con men, skirt chasers, drug users, liars, cowards, and people who betray our military. Nice group you have there. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Which of the above listed categories does your "boy toy" Cruz fall in? All of the above?
Do you understand how stupid some of you sound. Everything that I said was true, everything. Nothing you say will change that. It matters not whether a candidate won or lost an election (democrats will vote for anything) but the character of the candidates. So far you have draft dodgers, con men, skirt chasers, drug users, liars, cowards, and people who betray our military. Nice group you have there. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Says the lying whore monger.

Admiral or professor? FRAUD!

"Nothing you say will change that!"
Correct,Cruz is not touching the black man.

Even more surprising is to not see you blowing the black man in the picture. Oh he must not be a democrat, a homo or a muslim dirtbag. That's why you're not blowing him. You are one prejudiced cocksucker Yssup !
Originally Posted by rioseco
Brilliant, deep and insightful as always, Cornholio!

Your words are a window to your BUNGHOLE!

How would he blow the dude in the picture? He's wherever he is and the dude in the picture... well, he's wherever he is. Kinda hard to blow long distance ain't it? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Ok, I will draw you a picture.
Since Yssup sucks ass/dick with blacks,homos and muslim filth I was astounded that he was not in that same scene on his knees. Then I realized that the black man in the picture was neither a liberal, a homo or a muslim, so Yssup would not be caught blowing him. This makes Yssup a prejudiced cocksucker.
Brilliant, deep and insightful as always, Cornholio!

Your words are a window to your BUNGHOLE!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

and your post above makes you Socrates ?????

Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound? Originally Posted by shanm
Do you realize your head is up your ass ?
I see you're following in the footsteps of your admitted "hero," IBIdiot, CORNHOLIO. How about a Socrates cocktail, cocksucker?

Stupid. Unintelligible. Ignorant. Hateful.

The founding principles of the ASSHoly Trinity!

Remember, if you can't say anything in English, then STFU!

He doesn't grasp the irony.

Rio Seco - you are calling someone else racist whilst using the terminology 'homo' and 'muslim dirtbag'. Something does not compute here. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

I am not in denial. Its all you other self righteous haters who need to turn that pointing finger around. Besides I don't hate all blacks or all muslims. There are some black people that I respect. Got no use for the queers though. I do hate all passive/cowarding and radical muslims. I do hate all lazy scamming people, be they white, red, brown black. Makes no difference to me. Get off your ass, get a job. Stop stealing, lying, scamming and conning. Get off the government titt. Stop raising generational litters of dependents that suck up welfare for a living.
Do you understand how stupid some of you sound. Everything that I said was true, everything. Nothing you say will change that. It matters not whether a candidate won or lost an election (democrats will vote for anything) but the character of the candidates. So far you have draft dodgers, con men, skirt chasers, drug users, liars, cowards, and people who betray our military. Nice group you have there. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What do you get out of these pronouncements? Do you seriously believe that you posting shit up like "everything I said was true" or "the issue of Cruz citizenship is off the table" means anything to anybody?

Save it. You're not in charge and nobody cares admiral.
Case in point, Cornholio. You are unworthy of the freedom this country affords everyone you hate!
Dont worry about "diggin my rap" bro !
Just keep wrappig your lips around your daddy Barry. Go on loving the lazy filthy black hoodlums in the streets. Keep sucking on radical muslim ass and hating Israel and Netanyahu.