From a providers point of view

If it ever happens, I'll let you know. I'm not holding my breath.
If a lady called me and offered me $200 for an hour of my time, then I've got a decision to make. Originally Posted by Driver1
Just how long would it take you to make that decision? Originally Posted by Gulf2
Can you say "nanosecond?" I knew ya could.
After reading this thread, I went back read some of my reviews and I wondered if I had ever hurt a provider's feelings. Some of the things I wrote could have been said differently but I never really looked it that way before. As I am fairly new to this hobby, I am still learning. My thought process was like one of the others who said he tried to be as truthful as he could. When doing that, I was only looking at from a client's viewpoint and not the provider's. In my reviews, I never meant to hurt anyone's feelings but I never really bothered to read it from a provider's prospective either. A lesson learned. Thanks, Raina! Good thread.

Nebman70
Raina, my own personal way is to either not post a review at all or mention the good points of the date and keep it simple. Manners, decorum, and courtesy dictate to not offend my partner. As the saying goes; "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it." Reviews are now part of this world and the RoS is for the details to be expressed.

As to me, I know I am not Clooney/Pitt/Damon/Depp. I do believe in good hygiene. I am almost OCD about making sure I shower and clean up. When I go to meet my date, I want to look nice for her. So if the meeting is “casual” (or more say at a biz hotel) I want to look my best. I feel better and dare I say sexy, but my partner will hopefully think that too. It is about thinking positive about one's self. Originally Posted by SR Only
I feel the same way. I want to be as appealing as I can and believe that is professional and classy. If you read most providers pet peeve list BAD HYGIENE is in the top 5.
If you read most providers pet peeve list BAD HYGIENE is in the top 5. Originally Posted by Bri.Woods74
Sadly that is one of the notations within the blogs or etiquette posts. And that is the reason I make sure I am freshly showered. If I was in the real world dating I would still make sure I am clean and as attractive as possible to my partner. I would expect the same from them. Funny how stuff from the real world applies in the demimonde world too.
I feel sexier if I am freshly showered, silky skin, and light fragrance. Those needle nose shower heads get the skin tingling too. LOL

Every ENTER button should have a 60 second pause button before it disappears into the realm of public posting. It would save a lot of heartache, chagrin, and anger.

Good night to the fun people in my virtual friendship world.
I just want to thank everyone for being open and honest on this post. The whole point was to open eyes and think. While its great to be open and honest and truthful on reviews I think everyone agrees they should be done in a way not be mean and hurtful while still giving all the important details and information so gentlemen can make detailed decisions on providers. So with that I thank everyone for being mature and getting involved in a touchy discussion, thats why we have so many respectable and classy people on this site!
thats why we have so many respectable and classy people on this site! Originally Posted by Classy Raina
How the heck did I slip in?

Thanks Raina, we all appreciate your thoughts.
How the heck did I slip in? Originally Posted by SR Only
It is amazing what can be accomplished with determination and the right amount of lubrication.

Kisses,

- Jackie
It is amazing what can be accomplished with determination and the right amount of lubrication.
Kisses, - Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
ROTFLMAO
That's what she said.
Oh Jackie, you had me laughing pretty darn hard with your last comment LOL
Knowing Raina (and thinking extraordinarily high of her on every level) I must admit I am probably guilty of the very things she mentions. I also concur with the harsh reality mentioned by Driver1. It is a very fine line we walk in ever reviewing anyone - and I shudder to think what a woman would write about me. As a hobbyist it is vital to know what the woman is about before I commit to seeing her - in fairness to both of us. However, as a man I also have the obligation to think of women as the gift they are - especially to women who belong to this shared community, and not say things hurtful of them - even unknowingly done as I am sure I have.

The bottom line is we all can do a better job both as hobbyists and as consumers in respecting each other in this wonderful sport of kings.

Doc

p.s. Hopefully I have walked the fine line in writing this between being the 24/7 horndog I am, while currying favor with all the beautiful women we are lucky enough to know who might read it.

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis
______________________________ ____________

p.s. Jackie, that is damn clever. Puts to rest the argument a woman could not be smart and drop dead gorgeous.

p.s.s. A little too obvious you think?
  • Gulf2
  • 05-18-2011, 04:48 PM

p.s. Jackie, that is damn clever. Puts to rest the argument a woman could not be smart and drop dead gorgeous.

p.s.s. A little too obvious you think?
______________________________ ____________ Originally Posted by Barrister1774
You think?