GOP Self-immolation continues

Brilliant!

proud to live in Dan Goeb's adopted home state! Look it up fools.
A bat is about to hit you right between them. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Keep you eyes on the next Presidential election Gonad the Turdyfly. Hillary's bat is going to hit you right between them.
Eat your heart out, Turdywipe!
Yeh. "Electable".
That right there says just how low we, as a a country, have sunk.

For the life of me, aside from that one "qualification", I can't see how any intelligent Democrat can stomach that condescending hag. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Spot on. And she will win in a landslide. A tragic end to a once promising experiment in self-government.
Spot on. And she will win in a landslide. A tragic end to a once promising experiment in self-government. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Glad you're participating, Whiny bitch.
Yeh. "Electable".
That right there says just how low we, as a a country, have sunk.

For the life of me, aside from that one "qualification", I can't see how any intelligent Democrat can stomach that condescending hag. Originally Posted by Jackie S

America, we hardly knew ye.
Rand Paul is the current GOP frontrunner. Paul Ryan second and Rick Perry is pulling 11%. It must be those new metrosexual glasses that Rick is wearing to affect the look of someone who actually has the intellectual capability of remembering and being able to recite what agencies of government he will destroy in the unlikely event that he is elected.

Surely, there must be some Republican out there that can lead the faithful out of their presidential wilderness? Oh, not Ted Cruz....he's polling at around 5% right now.....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ld_121952.html Originally Posted by timpage
Well maybe we'll get lucky and we can keep Obama. All he has to do is manufacture a crisis and declare martial law and there won't even be an election. That thought should help you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Jim
America, we hardly knew ye. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
We really ought to break her up into three countries, one libertarian, one liberal, and one conservative, with free trade agreements between us all. Then we could see who has the best system for this complicated, modern world.
Hillary's bat is going to hit you right between them. Originally Posted by bigtex
Another charter member of the Austin Reacharound Crew has spoken!

The only thing Hillary's bat has hit between the eyes is you! After you sucked it!

BigKotex smilicons for emphasis!

nope, they have NOBODY Originally Posted by CJ7
and all the democrats have is Hillary. Pity the poor democrats.
and all the democrats have is Hillary. Pity the poor democrats. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
All the republicans have are excuses. Can't find a candidate that isn't self destructive.
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 11:59 PM
We really ought to break her up into three countries, one libertarian, one liberal, and one conservative, with free trade agreements between us all. Then we could see who has the best system for this complicated, modern world. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

the conservatives and Libertarians would be just as fucked as they were after 8 years of Bush.

the conservatives would be dead broke from signing agreements swearing NO TAXES and the Libertarians would get ran over by the Republicans because they refuse to fight ... and the Dems would have all the Women in the interim, legalize pot, prostitution, excellent healthcare benefits, and have Mexican workers that refuse to work for anyone but the Dems

3 new countries sounds good to me, lets start tomorrow .
and all the democrats have is Hillary. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

The only thing Hillary's bat has hit between the eyes is you! Originally Posted by gnadfly
I am sooooo pumped up, ready and looking forward to spending 8 years reading the crying, bitching and moaning after it becomes official that the next POTUS will spell HER name President Hillary Clinton!

Let's dig into the !
the conservatives and Libertarians would be just as fucked as they were after 8 years of Bush.

the conservatives would be dead broke from signing agreements swearing NO TAXES and the Libertarians would get ran over by the Republicans because they refuse to fight ... and the Dems would have all the Women in the interim, legalize pot, prostitution, excellent healthcare benefits, and have Mexican workers that refuse to work for anyone but the Dems

3 new countries sounds good to me, lets start tomorrow . Originally Posted by CJ7
Great - works for both of us!!!
Hillary might not even run; if the GOP keeps control of the House and gains control of the Senate, Hildabeast might not want to be President !

But if she runs; she will win...........too many women voters think it is "their time" to have a woman in the White House....a Hillary win will have very little to do with Democratic politics and everything with gender pride.
Too many girly men who want "to be part of history" rather than use their brains. We've already been part of history with Obama and how'd that work out?