Why do all of yall act like 12 year olds?

Why do all of yall act like 12 year olds?

because we're forced to explain the facts to 5 year olds.. take JD and IB for instance

I dare you to have an adult conversation with IB about Bill Clinton ... Originally Posted by CJ7
CBJ7 aspires to have the maturity of a five year old and the intellect of a three year old.
You can be the judge of the serial offenders acting the most innocent.
when they were in first grade they all got check marks in the "needs improvement working and playing with others" category....they've been stymied ever since....
QUOTE=RALPHEY BOY;1055191786]I have been reading the sub-forum for about a year, and not one post goes by without the same members bashing each other like 12 year olds....

are any of yall capable of debating one topic without all the childish antics??

Underage pic removed. CC[/QUOTE]
when they were in first grade they all got check marks in the "needs improvement working and playing with others" category....they've been stymied ever since....
QUOTE=RALPHEY BOY;1055191786]I have been reading the sub-forum for about a year, and not one post goes by without the same members bashing each other like 12 year olds....

are any of yall capable of debating one topic without all the childish antics??

Underage pic removed. CC Originally Posted by stevepar
Your post has all of the earmarks of an insult, hypocrite.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There you have it folks. JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB, is desperately trying to drive off competition.
There you have it folks. JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB, is desperately trying to drive off competition. Originally Posted by bigtex
Next time, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, why don't you add some coffee to your Irish coffee before you post.
Next time, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, why don't you add some coffee to your Irish coffee before you post. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't drink coffee, Irish or otherwise!

JD Idiot's identical twin brother, IB has proven himself to be wrong once again. Is anyone surprised?
So does yours ass wipe. (16)
I don't drink coffee, Irish or otherwise!

JD Idiot's identical twin brother, IB has proven himself to be wrong once again. Is anyone surprised? Originally Posted by bigtex
That was exactly the point, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you dumb, ignorant, lib-retarded fuck, and you just confirmed you don't add coffee to your Irish coffee!

So does yours ass wipe. (16) Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Over two thousand years ago a mathematician developed the concept of negative numbers anticipating the day when someone would have to measure your IQ, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
That was exactly the point, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, you dumb, ignorant, lib-retarded fuck, and you just confirmed it!

Over two thousand years ago a mathematician developed the concept of negative numbers anticipating the day when someone would have to measure your IQ, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Thanks for registering a 10 on the dumb meter In Bred the dim.
Thanks for registering a 10 on the dumb meter In Bred the dim. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd need a firetruck ladder to reach the bottom of any "dumb meter", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You'd need a firetruck ladder to reach the bottom of any "dumb meter", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Thanks, as a 10 is really high on the dumb meter. I see I have a long way to go before I come close to you. Did you study for this or take pills?
Thanks, as a 10 is really high on the dumb meter. I see I have a long way to go before I come close to you. Did you study for this or take pills? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Wholly expected you to misunderstand, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: ignorance is your forte.
Wholly expected you to misunderstand, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: ignorance is your forte. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep grasping as you just lost again ass wipe...Good Bye

Keep grasping as you just lost again ass wipe...Good Bye

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No doubt you'll be long detained looking (digging) for your "lost mountains", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.