Humpty Trumpty Loves Asian Ass!

And they do love their acronyms. Sometimes I need a glossary to even know what these sheep are bleating about. Originally Posted by Lapdog
I would never say BOHICA...
Humpty Trumpty Loves Asian Ass!...especially if it is the Ass of a Tyrant and Dictator whom he can perform DATO on. Originally Posted by Solemate62
And we have lefties trying to prop up this post.

WTF

Seems like nothing more than a demoralized angry group of children that support the above.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
CNN just dropped two points.

CNN just dropped two points.

Originally Posted by eccielover
and the 2 guys above dropped their trousers
  • Tiny
  • 08-14-2019, 09:58 PM
Everything else we've tried with North Korea hasn't worked. Who knows, DATO of "the Ass of a Tyrant and Dictator" may do the trick. The Donald had lots of experience with this in business, DATO of his bankers, investors, Vladimir Putin, etc.

Seriously and honestly, Trump could be onto something. At least we're talking to North Korea. No other administration has gotten this far.

Seriously and honestly, Trump could be onto something. At least we're talking to North Korea. No other administration has gotten this far. Originally Posted by Tiny
talking, yeah, but it's mostly Photo-Ops and Dictator worship. North Korea is as Nuclear-ready as ever.
talking, yeah, but it's mostly Photo-Ops and Dictator worship. North Korea is as Nuclear-ready as ever. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

It's a start. Coming out of the previous administration tensions were escalating and many on both sides of the aisle had real fears of an immediate issue with NK. Now at least that immediate fear is tamped down and negotiations are on the table.

It's funny how the left now want conflict and aggression rather than talks and negotiations under Trump. I think they are afraid of seeing him succeed where his predecessors were obviously failing.
and the 2 guys above dropped their trousers Originally Posted by Chung Tran
And what's that you keep babbling about the liberals on this forum being the rational posters.

This thread is a prime example of the liberal outright hatred of Trump. Look at your post I just quoted. Rational, reasoned, yeah right.

Do you actually think the OP was a reasoned poster?

Humpty Trumpty Loves Asian Ass!...especially if it is the Ass of a Tyrant and Dictator whom he can perform DATO on.
W.U.H.?
It's a start. Coming out of the previous administration tensions were escalating and many on both sides of the aisle had real fears of an immediate issue with NK. Now at least that immediate fear is tamped down and negotiations are on the table.

It's funny how the left now want conflict and aggression rather than talks and negotiations under Trump. I think they are afraid of seeing him succeed where his predecessors were obviously failing. Originally Posted by eccielover
Yeah coming out of the previous admin ....we had Trump ...Tweeting about little rocket man...Obama at least had the sense to not try to provoke that loose cannon.Kudos to Trump for trying a different tact recently. Not optimistic though...as Kim is playing for the long haul. Trump doesn't have that luxury.
That fat lying bastard will drop to his knees like he did in Helsinki.
First it was aimed at the DNC but not they use their little code to attack everybody who doesn’t agree with Alex, Rush, Sean and Tucker.

Would that be ARST? TARS? STAR?

Or RATS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^ If you could learn to speak English that would be helpful.