Street Scene / Street Hooker - December Wrap-up

they lost there liquor license becuase they were letting any of the girls drink and get plastered even when there were 18 19 and 20 years old. There were tons of issues with touching and the fact that FS was openly offered there with no issue !
After they lost the license they went to fully nude and only had AA girls which was kinda typical for that club any way . I was the lightest brightest thing there except for the door girl and the manager. It eneded up being seezed by the goverement and the owner Andy who i know well is currently in prison for 20 years for all kinds of things from money laundering and knowingly allowing open prostitution and drug use in the club. The place use to get pretty busy. I know that most of the girls that were still there when it closed went down to PNT . YES, Logan i worked down at PNT. Its only really wild in there if there is a birthday party or if you go in at night.

Both clubs are owned by the same people. The managers name at PNT during the day is MOM she is the coolest old lady i have ever met. She always takes great care of "her girls" at one time that was me and a girl named Kitty that may still be there a couple days a week at PNT alot of folks said we could have been sisters when i had blonde hair !

Logan , Ill try to size it bigger for you and repost it !
I have some totally crazy stories to tell about Peep n Toms. Damn, did I have some good times there. And lots of FS.
LOL cheburashka I can just imigine. I worked there for a while. I always had girls asking me if i was scared to work there . I was like no for what ? lol
Myself and a guy on ASPD Old Navy would be the token white guys there partying our asses off while the playas were being cool. That place was out of control. Ahhh the memories.
LOL... I remember thoses days well !
I seem to remember that Hardbodies got busted several times for (shocking) guys touching girls bodies while they were dancing. Maybe that is what lost them the liquor license and downhill from there.

I hate it when my memory is only vague on some of these historical facts for the metroplex. Originally Posted by tigercat
If that were the case, they could shut down just about all of the clubs here in the metroplex.