Encounter: Went to town at Wen

Not at all...I bought the lifetime access because once I looked through the site; it was worth the price. I posted the admonition at Jenny's request. Nothing more or less. Have a great day fellas. Originally Posted by cocorock7
So you're her new bf? Lucky man - enjoy the rewards and thanks for sharing, fella
Hey fellas, I'm new to the site; didn't even know about it until I went to Wen the other day. I have known Jennifer for several years now. I went to see her the other day and out of no where she showed me screenshots of all the threads about her...she hated the comments; was totally disgusted; quite confused; a bit shaken and most like scared of potential LE activity. I think one of the winning aspects of Jenny's interactions is her personality and the comfortable environment she creates. Feeling disgusted and sick is not good for business or sticking around town. So while I'm not telling anyone to censor; let's just be conscientious of the fact that she is reading what we are writing. Y'all stay safe out there. Originally Posted by cocorock7
Not at all...I bought the lifetime access because once I looked through the site; it was worth the price. I posted the admonition at Jenny's request. Nothing more or less. Have a great day fellas. Originally Posted by cocorock7
Most likely she was shown everything that you mentioned by you.
I doubt she had any idea of anything until you white knighted for her.