Best Latin Girl in Dallas

The Latina that I would love to meet up with is Lucia Conte.
  • txch
  • 07-12-2024, 06:40 AM
Can't go wrong with Bliss, Lola and Ally Hope.
These women are all older and plumper. I did see Allegra years ago and it wasn't all that, although she is a nice lady. Man, back in the day you could have your pick of young hot Latina spinners at the nice price. There was a new batch every week. Now look at us.
I have to disagree, at least on Lola. She’s tiny and 100% spinner. Worth every penny if you ask me.
Seems like Lola went UTR. Can’t find her anymore.
Lola is one of my all time favorite experiences.

SxySpanishMia is the Latin woman I'd most like to meet right now Originally Posted by thrakattack82
Mia is a nut case...as is Ally...I'd stay away from both
Can't go wrong with Bliss, Lola and Ally Hope. Originally Posted by txch
Bliss yes...the other two i'd take a wide birth from
Ally is just fine no issues at least with me

Yea not sure how to contact Lola believe she still has aP411 account
  • cy88
  • 07-25-2024, 02:24 PM
I would try April cubana. Solid price and seems like the type you'd want. I do see people enjoying their time with Ally hope but she seems older and thicker which isn't my cup of tea.
I would try April cubana. Solid price and seems like the type you'd want. I do see people enjoying their time with Ally hope but she seems older and thicker which isn't my cup of tea. Originally Posted by cy88
April out of the game.. she’s back to dancing
  • cy88
  • 07-26-2024, 02:55 PM
I guess you're not me
These women are all older and plumper. I did see Allegra years ago and it wasn't all that, although she is a nice lady. Man, back in the day you could have your pick of young hot Latina spinners at the nice price. There was a new batch every week. Now look at us. Originally Posted by Super Sonic
Maybe they are all on seeking, secret benefits, sugar baby now
Bliss, Ally Hope, sunshine Abby
  • chzar
  • 07-31-2024, 03:57 AM
April out of the game.. she’s back to dancing Originally Posted by Domfun87
Her P411 is still active, Last login 7/30/24