Guys who last very long, or too long

Pay for an hour, take the hour. They are gonna refund you any money for cumming faster.

Of course she wants you to cum fast it improves her hourly rate.
Thank you, I get the gist of it now. For years I was under the impression from many sources that a man cumming early is a turn off to women, and the way most people have talked about premature ejaculation made it seem like there is something wrong with the man. Originally Posted by Gemineye
Take it from an expert, once you get outside the hobby, premature ejaculation is no picnic. But it does sort of endear you to providers, though if you're really quick, it catches them off guard if you don't warn them because it is so out of the ordinary. Civilians aren't nearly as forgiving or amused.
Take it from an expert, once you get outside the hobby, premature ejaculation is no picnic. But it does sort of endear you to providers, though if you're really quick, it catches them off guard if you don't warn them because it is so out of the ordinary. Civilians aren't nearly as forgiving or amused. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
^^^^^^This^^^^^^

Civvies want you to last longer than 30 seconds. Most women would prefer that you last long enough for them to get their own "O" before you get yours, roll over and go to sleep.

I have a regular UTR that enjoys sex and cumming as much as I do and her "O's" are real, not fake. But I've also visited a few girls who definitely want you to cum faster and get it over with.

So then, how long is long enough? In the RW, its long enough if she gets to "O", its not long enough if she's left frustrated because you came all over her stomach as soon as you undid your jeans. LOL.

In the business world of 1 pop, the sooner you pop, the sooner you get out, the more money/hr she makes.
I have to agree w/the two above.... it has a lot to do with "the hobby" vs "civilian world".

You might enjoy a session with the goal of "mutual satisfaction", and if you find the right one(s) here, that can happen, but I'm sure they wouldn't take offense either way. In the real world, well, you definitely will not win many friends popping too early LOL

Personally, I am not good at holding back at all. I am certainly starting to feel my age, but I can still hit the first bell pretty quick.... and then be ready to go again relatively quickly after that. I'm kinda done trying to control it, though, because there have been cases where it has been hard to even cum at all. The humanity! I just focus more on DATY, when needed, and haven't had any complaints with that approach
Attachment 523121

Mostly those who are nervous or taking certain prescription medications for health issues. It's not a big deal.

Either I'm in my prime or just high energy, I eat my Wheaties on the daily so I'm up for the challenge! [/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B] Originally Posted by berkleigh
Yeah I'm hooked on xannys and it's happened to me a couple times because of it
Yeah I'm hooked on xannys and it's happened to me a couple times because of it Originally Posted by The 6 God

LOL I was referring to blood pressure meds but I can see how Xanax would prolong it too.
And I thought X's were for sleeping and dreaming :-). Butt come on guys, how long and hard do you want your work day to be. If you wear her out with all your talents....she might not be able to see her next appt smh.

Of course in the RW she is probably not doing 2, 3+ guys a day and of course she wants a longer and harder....
[QUOTE=GingerKatt;1058079940]

That's not fair to generalize us all. I do like part of the hour to be getting to know each other, kissing, rubbing and foreplay. But I LOVE the other stuff too! The only problem I have with it lasting too long is if the guy is well endowed. Even at one appt a day, a big guy can really make me sore if it goes on a long time, even with lots of lube! At some point I have to gently say, "honey I'm having a wonderful time but I'm getting a little sore". My vay jay jay is NOT a one size fits all, lol! But if he can't finish up pretty soon, there are plenty of other ways to make my leave extremely satisfied!

And if my guys finish before their time, I love to cuddle and touch and have some pillow talk. They don't rush for the door! There may even be time for round 2! Originally Posted by Muscleup
Well said pretty girl.
I've been told I'm unusual in that my penis (a word not heard often here...penis penis penis penis lol) stays rock hard after I cum for 10,15 minutes. I can't nut again unless it goes down for a little.
My first year hobbying I would fuck and fuck and fuck without cumming and at that time I couldn't cim so I had some frustrated providers.
Now I let it rip quick and laugh my ass off...personally I could eat pussy for days
Im glad I could help
Sometimes I wish I could last longer thank 5-8 minutes. I figure I not only get to have a orgasm, fulfill a fantasy or two, AND get a good workout for the heart. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Absolutely! If I stick it in, 5 mins would be max. It's just too good.

That's why I'm gravitating to the NURU, FBSM, L1, L2 providers.

It's more of a "service" than an
Im glad I could help Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Kaitlyn, your ads drive me crazy! (In a good way) FUCK!!!!!!
LOL I was referring to blood pressure meds but I can see how Xanax would prolong it too. Originally Posted by berkleigh
Yep, this stuff will prolong you shot. But I'm addicted to the intensity not the longevity.
[QUOTE=GingerKatt;1058079940]

That's not fair to generalize us all. I do like part of the hour to be getting to know each other, kissing, rubbing and foreplay. But I LOVE the other stuff too! The only problem I have with it lasting too long is if the guy is well endowed. Even at one appt a day, a big guy can really make me sore if it goes on a long time, even with lots of lube! At some point I have to gently say, "honey I'm having a wonderful time but I'm getting a little sore". My vay jay jay is NOT a one size fits all, lol! But if he can't finish up pretty soon, there are plenty of other ways to make my leave extremely satisfied!

And if my guys finish before their time, I love to cuddle and touch and have some pillow talk. They don't rush for the door! There may even be time for round 2! Originally Posted by Muscleup
Okay, Okay, my bad. For the 2 to 5% of the providers that want to "cuddle" and the guys to hang around for a while, I'm sorry. But for the other providers, they are probably have their hands in the air saying, "FUCK YEAH, WHEN DONE, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE". Until next time, of course.
Maybe you're just seeing the wrong providers Muscleup. I really think most of the Verified well reviewed ladies on this site wouldn't have gotten their good reputations with the type of behavior you describe. Maybe you should try some one else? It can also take some ladies a while to really get the hang of good service. I learned a lot my first 6 mths from listening to experienced providers in the Powder Room and reading Coed threads. And especially from reading reviews (the parts I could) about what clients really like and dislike. I really do like to please! I think most good providers get into this business because they do.