so about this whole apocalypse thing..

• pxmcc
  • 04-24-2020, 08:19 PM
Start with the fat people! Tender and a whole lot of meat, plus they won’t be able to run away as easily. . We can get our other shooting buddies and go hunting.! Y’all clean it and I’ll cook it! Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Zantanna ur effin hilarious. i just spit out my beer..

will slit let me rent you for a session tho..
i dunno, probably testosterone's fault. Bank have you been tested for high T.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
No but I'm highly allergic to dipshits.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-24-2020, 08:28 PM
Oh and I also have a garden so I’ll be alright, plus there are a lot of animals Around.

But this is a non issue at the moment because we shut down Texas and took away people’s sources of income for nothing ! What? Like 500 out of 29 million of Texans died due to COMPLICATIONS of corona ! Check out the amount of Texans who die in car accidents, heart disease, cancer, or murdered by other people.
Open up bars and restaurants and bring me back my sports GDI! Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
ZP i know this is a controversial topic, but the idea is to try to keep it that way. do you remember those exponential curves we all dreaded back in algebra? ya them, they're back now and worse than ever..

will slit let me rent you for a session tho.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Interesting. I didn’t realize my status here had been updated to rentable.

I guess you will have to ask him!

But even if he said yes , I’ve never been one to be told what to do so good luck!
It takes a special kind of man meat to handle me!
  • pxmcc
  • 04-24-2020, 09:09 PM
No but I'm highly allergic to dipshits. Originally Posted by Bankshot
did you just call me a dipshit sir?
Whatever gave you that impression?
Unless you are feeling it.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-24-2020, 09:17 PM
Interesting. I didn’t realize my status here had been updated to rentable.

I guess you will have to ask him!

But even if he said yes , I’ve never been one to be told what to do so good luck!
It takes a special kind of man meat to handle me! Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
it's gallows humor. i didn't mean to offend, and if i did, i apologize. but you are super funny.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-24-2020, 09:18 PM
Whatever gave you that impression?
Unless you are feeling it. Originally Posted by Bankshot
i'll take that as a no, because i'm not feeling especially dipshitty at the moment, what with the looming apocalypse and all. all good.

if anything changes, just let me know. you know where to find me.
Start with the fat people! Tender and a whole lot of meat, plus they won’t be able to run away as easily. . We can get our other shooting buddies and go hunting.! Y’all clean it and I’ll cook it! Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Sounds like a plan Zan.....medium rare for me please.....
Sounds like a plan Zan.....medium rare for me please..... Originally Posted by Russ38
You got it! That’s also how I eat my fat human steaks too!
it's gallows humor. i didn't mean to offend, and if i did, i apologize. but you are super funny. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I’m also super sarcastic and not easily offended because you have not noticed. Zero fucks given from me on what others think about me! Makes my life easier !
So no worries. My comment for for humorous smart
ass purposes. I know that you know that you can’t rent me from Slit!! He’s awesome but doesn’t “own” me for lack of better words, but he knows I would do damn near anything for him ! I’m fortunate that I have made some good friends on here.
Yep...that's not a surprise. All men will have to answer to God someday for this type of blood lust. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Even those who kill on the streets of Chicago.

will slit let me rent you for a session tho.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

What are you inferring?
Chest freezer. Hunt. Defend your land.
What are you inferring? Originally Posted by Slitlikr