Popular Houston bars/clubs to "pick-up" women

My bartender friend is researching the under 35 list. I'll update soon. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Huh? I don't follow
Wasn't directed at you, but my friend has been compiling a similar list for Under 35 pick up spots.
You are definitely correct!

The bar at Ciao Bella, too. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
That's another good one and its time to visit again...thanks for the reminder :-)

I don't know how often it happens at these spots but I've had success at hugos and uchi also.
  • Sonya
  • 05-14-2014, 08:25 AM
Yall are going to laugh, but hands down...LaBare. Ive probably pulled 20 women out of there in the last 10 years. Think about it, 400 drunk horny women. Only 10 hot studs and they're at work . Its like taking candy from a baby.
I didn't even know that place was still open. Good info...
Because I found my charger...off the top of my head...

The Palm
Capital Grille
Trulucks
TTR Uptown Park
Eddie V's. both locations (Sunday night)
Perry's
Smith & Wollensky (Thurs and Fri HH)
Brasserie 19 (esp Thursday)
Del Frisco's
Mo's...A place for Steaks ( Tuesdays and late Thursdays)
Vic & Anthony's
Armando's (Thursdays)
Houston's
LaGriglia

Plus my favorite spot that I don't post on the board...

To a lesser degree...

Ruth's Chris (great HH and reverse HH)
Pappas Bros.
Carrabba's
Brio
Del Frisco Grille
Corner Table
Brenner's on the Bayou
Grotto
Mc Cormick & Schmick
Up
PF Changs Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I've been dumpster diving at every one of those places.

I still keep my kitty condo out behind Vic and Anthony's so stop in sometime, say "hi" and scratch my ears.
Why not schedule a session with an Indy and tell her that you will meet her in the hotel bar for drinks first. This will give you the feeling of picking up some strange while on the road . . .and it will be a sure thing.
Yall are going to laugh, but hands down...LaBare. Ive probably pulled 20 women out of there in the last 10 years. Think about it, 400 drunk horny women. Only 10 hot studs and they're at work . Its like taking candy from a baby. Originally Posted by Sonya
Sounds great, but don't think us guys can really use this tip. Lucky you!
Lol....that list is huge...thanks. Can you maybe narrow it down? Which is best? I actually am not good at identifying and picking up woman. Anyone want to give some lessons?
Popeyes @ Chimney Rock and Westheimer
Popeyes @ Chimney Rock and Richmond Originally Posted by Prime Time
FIFY.
Lol....that list is huge...thanks. Can you maybe narrow it down? Which is best? I actually am not good at identifying and picking up woman. Anyone want to give some lessons? Originally Posted by jazzguy
That is my narrowed down list. Have any idea of how many restaurants there are?

Ok...

The Palm
Capital Grille
Smith & Wollensky
Trulucks.
Thanks!, I will try those 4 and report back. Although I can tell you now that I will strike out. Just sayin.....but I will give it another try. (Sigh)
I will have to try these four and the rest of them.....Thanks for everyone's input. If anyone has more, I will love it. Now the question is how quickly I can try these places out! Would certainly post if I get lucky at one of these places!...
I will have to try these four and the rest of them.....Thanks for everyone's input. If anyone has more, I will love it. Now the question is how quickly I can try these places out! Would certainly post if I get lucky at one of these places!... Originally Posted by Private Encounter
If you drop enough money at Cap Grille or The Palm, you have a high probability if getting lucky. Always ladies there looking for free drinks and convo.