Hall of Fame

My votes would have to be (in no particular order) -

-Joy @ Jade
-Susan
-Bunny
-Original Cindy (I last saw her at Bali)
I must add:
Mimi at goodtimes
She was my very first, went there at about 4AM (LOL)

She was gorgeous, occasionally wore the colored contacts ( i have a thing for them), and had the perfect body with perfect MM. Great personality too
The Original Jackie....sigh.
  • Ashi
  • 06-24-2019, 07:20 AM
Kay , ... aka Kay of Dallas, ... my first snowball.
Kay , ... aka Kay of Dallas, ... my first snowball. Originally Posted by Ashi
I still remember the time I stood up on the bed and fired off 5 or 6 good ropes of cum across her stomach and tits. My head was tilted back and she said look at me...then she proceeded to rub my swimmers all over her body. Even stopping to lick her fingers occasionally. She looked like a glazed donut and beckoned me to lick her off. I did of course feeling like this was the hottest moment in my life. Almost had to peel myself off of her as she was so sticky.
Absolute Filthy Freak: Holy for the true Old Timers. Hana of Oceanside. May they be in Valhalla, shiny and chrome.
Joy at Jade.
I must add:
Mimi at goodtimes
She was my very first, went there at about 4AM (LOL)

She was gorgeous, occasionally wore the colored contacts ( i have a thing for them), and had the perfect body with perfect MM. Great personality too Originally Posted by youngspicy
Mimi is a good one.

Absolute Filthy Freak: Holy for the true Old Timers. Hana of Oceanside. May they be in Valhalla, shiny and chrome. Originally Posted by ehhobbiest22
Fuck yeah man! Hannah was pretty much down with anything too bad she's never coming back again. I remember a session where we had a gentleman's bet on who would cum first in 69. She beat me by about 20 seconds I held on for as long as I could but the little mushroom couldn't take it. It all ended when she deep throated me and massaged my balls at the same time.
  • Groot
  • 06-24-2019, 01:18 PM
Dixie ... where ever she may be.
Mimi @ Good Time
Sue @ Smile
Sophia & Holly 3/sum @ Smile
Susan @ Rainbow
The Original Penny @ Cleopatra
Mimi @ 7 Heaven
Jenny @ Fan
Sky @ Jade
Jessica @ Rainbow
Nichole @ N Silver Spa
Michelle @ N Silver Spa
Chanell @ Sence
Hanna @ Hy
Plus P411 Talent i.e. Miranda Lee
That's enough euphoric recall for now
Can’t forget Joy at Jade, gone but not forgotten Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Joy was incredible. I remember my first experience with her was an extended 2 hour session with her. She was a doll and so incredibly sweet but a total PSE type in a snap.
Was there a Nancy at Smile? For some reason I think that was her name just not sure, short hair apple type cut? She was my very first BBFS amp girl many years ago.
ORANGE ... can't believe she didn't get more mentions . ditto on kara . anyone remember Happy from bali? one of the hottest .
Left one out Kitty at oceanside . the most beautful covered service but not the last day I saw her before she departed