DID ANYONE SEE LAWRENCE O'DONNELL TEAR HILLARY SUPPORTER APART?

Did you see how moronic the Dems looked after BN's speech? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yeh. Can you amagine the people that vote for those morons.

I suspect they are the crowd that can't name the three branches of our Government, but can tell you the names of the entire a kardashian clan
Yeh. Can you amagine the people that vote for morons.
Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think about that every time I see Pelosi.

Note to self....drink only bottled water when in California.
You can always tell when you're hittin' a little too close to home. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Yes. You can. I get a tingle in ma dingle. (that's my butthole)
DSK is as liberal as you are smart. Not fucking much at all in other words!

Funny, you claim to know so much but cant smell the shit thats in your own underwear. Fail you big tard! Originally Posted by shanm
I think perhaps DSK isn't all he pretends to be.
Did you see how moronic the Dems looked after BN's speech? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
+1

See @ Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show program.
SPAM

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope, you dick sucking dope. just yet another talking point to add to HillyGirl's list of "Gates"

you know .. BenghaziGate, EmailGate, WhiteWaterGate, MenaGate ..

face it. your poster-bitch for 2016 has the STINK of Obama on her. she's as dead in the water as Jebbo Bin Bush is.

The split in the dimocrap party is becoming more and more apparent every day.

The far left wants Warren really bad. She has said that she's not running as long as the hildabeast is in. This is just one more example of throwing her under the bus to clear the way for Warren.

I wish them the best of luck.

"President Fauxcahontas". Has a nice ring to it, don't it? Originally Posted by gfejunkie

hahahahahaha. what a lair she is. isn't falsifying student records a crime? hmm ... who else might have done that ????

• shanm
  • 03-06-2015, 02:14 AM
The split in the dimocrap party is becoming more and more apparent every day. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

You mean like the split that killed BOONer's "brilliant" DHS escape plan?

HAHA! Seems like the House filled with repubtards is just as hard to work with as it ever was! No wonder they still can't get anything done, they're mentally retarded! You idiots are hilarious.

Maybe you should look closer to home if you're looking for some cracks. Idiot
I think you are right.
I think that Mrs Clinton, who I think would have been a good President, really messed up here and has been busted, and for the first time, it might stick. The country will have lost a great President if she doesn't make it over this affair.
Plus, for some reason the powers that be seem want Senator Warren. Originally Posted by DSK
You're a complete lunatic you know.
  • DSK
  • 03-06-2015, 06:29 AM
You're a complete lunatic you know. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No, I don't. Hillary Clinton would be a good President, but the Republicans have found something to take her down that might stick. It could have been provided by other Democrats. They learned that trap play from Bill Clinton or James Carville.
+1

See @ Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show program.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Really
Really Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
It's a montage of stupid dim-retard politicians humiliating themselves in public, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. No wonder you're embarrassed, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
  • DSK
  • 03-06-2015, 10:16 AM
I think perhaps DSK isn't all he pretends to be. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think you could say that about everyone posting on this esteemed hooker posting site.
Don't doubt me. I know you liberal bastards better than you know yourselves. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Can I call'em, or what?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/h-a-go...b_6815302.html