Meeting a Stripper OTC

I am not a fan of negotiating for more time or a lower donation. I want her to want me back another time. I don't want her to clock watch or resent me in the session.

if I can swing the donation, I will do it and often bring a coffee card as an appreciation gift or pre-tip. Otherwise, I may cash-tip (10%-15%) in advance.

If I can't pre-tip in cash or with a nice gift card at her level of donation, I will move on. Originally Posted by ICU 812
ICU I agree with you, but with an exception. Some of today's providers have rates of $400+ and like you, as a respectful hobbiest, I am sure you receive a fair amount of private inboxes from providers. I always respond. However, I will not pay an hourly rate more than my highly educated attorney charges. So, I will often kindly PM back an alternative rate. If she responds this is the rate, good for her for being able to get it.

If the provider rate is reasonable then I agree with you, I never negotiate rates.
I’ve only taken a stripper out of the club and fucked her in my hotel once, and that is out of many times trying and failing. Strangely enough, it was totally free. But, I know it was a fluke.

I think you should get as far as you can in the club. Strippers feel safer in a club with security not too far. Being along with any of us is a risk most of them don’t want to take unless they are already deep in the hobby.
I agree with getting the amount of expected donation up front. If her quote is more than you want to pay, just tell her that the amount is out of your comfort range at the moment and thank her for being direct. She can then leave or she may make a counter offer. This is sort of haggling without haggling. You have told her that her original quote is out of your price range, and she has the choice to walk or offer another quote.
  • BLM69
  • 09-20-2022, 10:29 PM
ICU I agree with you, but with an exception. Some of today's providers have rates of $400+ and like you, as a respectful hobbiest, I am sure you receive a fair amount of private inboxes from providers. I always respond. However, I will not pay an hourly rate more than my highly educated attorney charges. So, I will often kindly PM back an alternative rate. If she responds this is the rate, good for her for being able to get it.

If the provider rate is reasonable then I agree with you, I never negotiate rates. Originally Posted by Fizley
The $400 rate is fine for a youthful top tier quality with superb service, but when a older or/and overweight ones are demanding the same, it's time for a reality check.
I’ve only taken a stripper out of the club and fucked her in my hotel once, and that is out of many times trying and failing. Strangely enough, it was totally free. But, I know it was a fluke.

I think you should get as far as you can in the club. Strippers feel safer in a club with security not too far. Being along with any of us is a risk most of them don’t want to take unless they are already deep in the hobby. Originally Posted by atanion
Staqrt with your waitress. Order a drink. Tip her bil;y and ask her to recommend a dancer who plays or (or use some other phrase). That may improve your win/loss ratio fopr OTC action.

Of course, searching the stripper forum for your region will also be a resource for leads and advice.