Best quality besides looks??? (Question for the ladies)

I know how to order a beer in three different languages. Originally Posted by bojulay
So, if you have a PhD in beer tasting...you're golden
Humor, with the right amount of intellect. There's nothing like a smart man who can make me laugh.
I look like Ben Franklin. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
We all do

The most common face in this business...
I know how to order a beer in three different languages. Originally Posted by bojulay
Belches don't count.

I just bang the mug on the table and grunt.
When we are being emotional we would love for you to be able to fix it. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Don't ever say that to a guy! We are all hardwired to be fixit guys! When you bring your emotional problems to us you typically want empathy, but we're too busy trying to fix you to offer that. That's why women typically give up on sharing feelings with guys and instead go to their girlfriends. It took me decades to learn this and I still find myself slipping back into fixit mode when I should be validating, but I've gotten a lot better at it
Don't ever say that to a guy! We are all hardwired to be fixit guys! When you bring your emotional problems to us you typically want empathy, but we're too busy trying to fix you to offer that. That's why women typically give up on sharing feelings with guys and instead go to their girlfriends. It took me decades to learn this and I still find myself slipping back into fixit mode when I should be validating, but I've gotten a lot better at it Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas
Sorry, we don't know each other.. So, I'll clarify. A pair of shoes or purse will do just fine. Women love gifts. We get our pity parties from our girl friends (and our gay male friends).. We have men in our lives to give us gifts.
Sorry, we don't know each other.. So, I'll clarify. A pair of shoes or purse will do just fine. Women love gifts. We get our pity parties from our girl friends (and our gay male friends).. We have men in our lives to give us gifts. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

Does that count??
I love a smart man with confidence. Looks are great, but if I can't carry on a decent conversation with you, it really doesn't work for me long term.
I get choked up at the end of Armageddon, but only after fixing the transmission on your car and grilling a couple of steaks...

Is that basically the trifecta?
Personality
Education
Occupation
Sexual desire
I am attracted to men with charisma, confidence, romantic,…and wealth. Hehe!
Grey hair a plus!
Give me an uncanny sense of humor, and I will fall in love.

I adore men who have the ability to joke, play, and laugh just as much as I do. I am truly a child at heart, and any man that can tickle my rib cages for hours, has certainly touched a part of my soul!