Ladies! Show us what you're wearing for Halloween this year of Pics from the past!!

Lynda Carter rocked it best for sure .... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Grew up with a Linda Carter crush due to WW, and still disagree with this assessment.
Some of my favorite paint jobs:

Is that a genuine smile or what ?

This sexy creature could be Lady Godiva looking out the window for her horse !

This sexy creature could be Lady Godiva looking out the window for her horse ! Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
OP was having technical difficulties so asked me to post this...

... to infinity
DALLAS BELLA
Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist

Wonderful!
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-17-2017, 12:12 AM

Gatsby MUST post photos of himself in this thread, wearing anything "sexy mens costume"(<-link)... BEFORE Halloween... or... Else.

WE ARE WATCHING ...

Hahahaha!

Alright Ze! You got me. I'll do it! Just don't cut the tie...for the love of god, just don't cut the tie!

Lol I dont know you Ze but that was epic!
Lol I dont know you Ze but that was epic! Originally Posted by TheShocka
She has too much time on her hands & is a fucking tie thief!!

And if this providing gig doesn't work out for her, it appears that many amusement parks could use her services as one of their mascots! Or even the zoo which she would fit in quite well at
  • grean
  • 10-17-2017, 08:53 AM
Hahahaha!

Alright Ze! You got me. I'll do it! Just don't cut the tie...for the love of god, just don't cut the tie!

Gatsby, I'm sure you have a couple of nice $2 bills she wouldn't like to see cut up....

Matches?
Gatsby, I'm sure you have a couple of nice $2 bills she wouldn't like to see cut up....

Matches? Originally Posted by grean
Ahh yes.. but money not yet in her hands is meaningless to her. Ze clearly has the upper hand in this hostage situation!!

Who is this? Looks great.
Who is this? Looks great. Originally Posted by asiancowboy
This is the exquisite Delilah Rose !

I'm a crappy photographer - she actually looks way better in person - super sweet, absolutely no drama, skills that you dream of, and obviously one of the most attractive of the many attractive ladies in here.

And look at that original smile !