Time to say goodbye...

• Fiero
  • 07-29-2010, 11:49 AM
From Retirement to Vacation in a few hours...at this rate he'll schedule an appointment for his welcome back celebration by 8 PM tonight

Retiring is becoming the boy version of Look At Me!!

Hope the world treats you well where ever it leads Bolt!
  • fawn
  • 07-29-2010, 01:24 PM
So long honey.....I am glad I got to see you before you sail off into
the great big yonder...
*gasp*

Hey Babe! Stay In Touch and Take Care!
  • MRMR
  • 07-29-2010, 05:43 PM
Bolt,
Enjoyed talking with ya a couple of weeks back.
Enjoy the vacation.
there is always an alternate to retirement......sabbatical.
best wishes bolt

yo dannie maybe everyone retiring saved the best for last, i been kinda thinking about retiring can i be next on the list. then after i will think about retiring.

peace
atx
Sabbatical, yeah, thats it.

Just touring training camps in San Diego and Oxnard. Family time.
I am not retiring but I did get a surprise love note from the IRS that has cut into my fun.
I am not retiring but I did get a surprise love note from the IRS that has cut into my fun. Originally Posted by LuckJack
Well that's a great reason to bump a thread that is 2 months old.
Well that's a great reason to bump a thread that is 2 months old. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Pardon me Sir, I did not notice the date just saw it in the first page of Co-Ed. aspd - the dog may be dead but the tail still wages
I to hate to see you go. There are a few on here who's post I read and seem to learn something from. You have helped educate me with your post. I hate to see someone who conducts there self in an adult manner leave. Your reviews are always very informative and helpfull. Take care and stop in and say hello every now and then, and best of luck.
Pardon me Sir, I did not notice the date just saw it in the first page of Co-Ed. aspd - the dog may be dead but the tail still wages Originally Posted by LuckJack
I'm trying to understand how it would be on the 1st page of this section when the last post before yours today was on 7-30, which would put it on page 22 of the co-ed discussions before it was bumped.
Luckjack

Don't bump threads over 30 days old. This one is 60 days.

Torito