Would not see MARIAH PIERCE again cause

First world problems
First world problems Originally Posted by Merwiin
Ya cause I don't believe she even cares
Can I add that he has 695 posts and not a single review. Why can he call someone else out without posting his reviews? Does Bossy Wilson just sit back with his dick in his hand?
Take a look at some of his other posts. Bit Trollish?
It's a fact there will always be complaints no matter what. If this is the worst problem in hobby-land it's a good day.
What a vapid complaint!

Are you genuinely concerned that your P411 OK count didn't increase by 1? Did that hurt your hobby reputation or ability to see providers? Were you so bothered you figured you'd "share information" on why you won't see a provider? Do you really believe that who you will or won't see is valuable to the community in some way? And that that not getting an OK means you "overpaid?"

There is so much utter shit that passes around here that folks try to label "information sharing" that is mostly just mud slinging bullshit. Hell, I feel more stupid for even posting on the thread, but somewhere the members have got to just call it.

Yes, a P411 provider should provide you an OK when requested if the session happened successfully. But deciding to air your greivence here, rather than via P411 seems petty at a whole other level.

I'm so glad that smart providers screen in more ways than just P411, because some of the downright stupid threads in co-ed should warn them away from a whole host of members. Originally Posted by Duke of G
It surely does hun, it surely does!
First world problems Originally Posted by Merwiin
Lol!
He started the Andrea Swallows train-wreck thread ...
Take a look at some of his other posts. Bit Trollish? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Can I add that he has 695 posts and not a single review. Why can he call someone else out without posting his reviews? Does Bossy Wilson just sit back with his dick in his hand? Originally Posted by pilot4u2.0
But he is a "valued poster" (shrug emoticon I know you exist!)
And to be fair, 195 of his posts are accounted for in this thread and A. Swallows thread.

If every guy who said he had a great time and would write a review did, well.. I would be embarrassed that you guys would know too much about my gina's life. One less, rather 50 less, reviews kinda feels better for me. I'm not sure what one p411 really matters, but.. I'm not a dude.