81 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Happy Birthday?
80. Hmmm . . . Interesting.
Happy Birthday? Originally Posted by JCM800

Yeh. What is this thread about?

If he is 81, congratulations. Makes me feel young at 68.
Do you realize that LLIdiot was roaming the streets of Clarksville before you were born, Jackir?
You're stupid, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

[] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Like a stalker who plays in the wet paint chicken dick? Stupid is your watchword.
Where is your reply to my post chicken dick (the one you keep posting) shouldn't it be on #8 or #9 ?
Like a stalker who plays in the wet paint chicken dick? Stupid is your watchword. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Stupid" is your life, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

73. Hey AssupLoser! How does it feel to be reaching the pinnacle of being a loser with no life? Your definition, not mine.

Hey Whiny... Looks like you're the only person on this board who gives a shit if you no longer have the biggest post count. I know I don't.

Here's an idea. Why don't you simply stop posting? Shirley, I'll pass you faster and you can go back to beating up Republicans without all the pressure!

By your definition, you are officially a loser with no life. Congratulations, AssupLoser!

And a dipshit with no sense of humor, Shirley!

66, AssupLoser. Lol!

And to those who offered birthday wishes, thank you. Not quite this old yet.

Tick tock . . .
I don't understand why this bothers you so much, Whiny. Then again, I'm not trolling the Internet at 3:21am. Must have been a late night at the station.

Looks like this will REALLY cement your position as ECCIE's biggest loser!

LMAO!

He is old,had to get up to piss.