HOTTEST LADIES PICTURES OF ECCIE

I'm really glad my sheepskin rug can't talk.

thank you I like this ones

Eva looks like a badass. All you ladies are great but she's making me want to buy a white dress shirt.
That darn Selena may be the prettiest woman in Dallas.
I don't know. I realize there has been a lot of drama (and more) around this young lady, but I think her photos are damned sexy.

You must have misread the title. That's a face even a mother couldn't/doesn't love... Originally Posted by TheEccie214
thank you I like this ones

Originally Posted by Selena51
HOT LADIES: Y'all are wearing the hell out of those mini-dresses. Selena51 still has one of the most HOTTEST videos on her sig line. selena, I know it's 3 years old but the way you touch your body and move, it's like your making love to the camera. I LOVE IT and the music is perfect. I must have watched it a thousand times. Oh and DallasBella, i have seen many recent pictures of you, you look stunning darling, i need to call you.

CG
That has to be he most perfect ass I've ever seen. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
OK, who is this??? She looks like she could be my next 120 sec date.
DAMN!!!!! Eva you looking delicious!!!
That darn Selena may be the prettiest woman in Dallas. Originally Posted by oleguy

Thank you oleguy
These ladies are so HOT and so well known,
i'm not even going to post their names.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Thanks CG,great thread
OK, who is this??? She looks like she could be my next 120 sec date.
Originally Posted by Muscleup
Aprill (sorry, too lazy to post a link). The picture above is her as well.
Eva, I had to pick my jaw up from off the floor!

Here are a couple taken last night I posted on Twitter. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
DAMN!!!!! Eva you looking delicious!!! Originally Posted by spank_my_monkey76
Eva, I had to pick my jaw up from off the floor! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Thank you!
Kudos for this post, C G.....and a tip o' the hat for the photos of the One and Only...Aprill.
Wow Bella and Selena look real good. That would be my next double