Waiting is the worse part! :)

does anybody really know what time it is? Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Does anybody really care?
  • 69er
  • 04-24-2012, 10:15 PM
I have been tested regularly. I always take precautions.

So, I can't relate. I expect them to come back negative. They do.

I'll save the worrying for if one ever comes back positive. Life is too short to worry about what might happen, as long as you are taking prudent measures to protect yourself.

Is there a reason you Should Be Worried?
does anybody really know what time it is? Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Why yes, I do know what time it is. It is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZAGBL6UBA&ob=av3e
  • S-Man
  • 04-25-2012, 08:24 AM
So you must have been tested recently, and regularly? And since you have been the nervousness doesn't exist? This is the reason you are so snarky about this guy's post. Right? Originally Posted by happyndallas45
Snarky? I was questioning why would he be nervous in the first place or, at the very least, choose such a topic for his post. He is not discussing about waiting for the screening results of something non-communicable.
I was questioning why would he be nervous in the first place or, at the very least, choose such a topic for his post. He is not discussing about waiting for the screening results of something non-communicable. Originally Posted by S-Man
Cause clearly I'm stupid. I assumed everyone engaging in the hobby would have SOME level of nervousness. But, obviously I'm wrong. This will be my last post on this topic. Feel free to flame me at will if that entertains you...
It should have some level of nervousness unless maybe you are cbj and L1 only. But then again I doubt most ever bother to get tested.

Don't let what others have to say get you down bueller, you need a day at the monkmonk school of not giving a fuck what others think, it makes life much simpler.
Ignore the fools falcon.

Kudos to you for taking care of your personal health & for doing your part for the community as a whole. I have been tested 2x per year for 20 years now. Though I practice safer sex, I still always feel a little nervous awaiting the results.