Called out in a nice way

Don’t forget The Code, mtabsw. No one can tell you what $$.5 means, and I mean no one.
What a minute, what info have I been missing? If you write a review you get what? What are the benefits of premium access? Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
your joined date is listed as "Sep 1, 2016" and you are asking the underlined questions?
pls tell me you are joking!

three topics.
1. dont ask about services AND money in the same sentence/message. THAT is tantamount to solicitation of prostituion.

you can ask about services. and ask about fees in separate messages before being screened. doesnt mean the provider will give you an answer. but keep them SEPARATE.

2. get screened w/ a provider and let her know you ARE interested in scheduling a consulting session with her. at that point, she might, repeat might, be willing to discuss services before you actually make an appt. ask her before screening and dont be surprised if you get crickets back, get blasted w/ double barrel invectives, etc.

3. back to your questions above, if you get premium access (either by writing a review that gets approved or buying a subscription), you can read info about the provider (like jules posted "signatures/rates, showcases, or ros in reviews"). and you can talk w/ guys in private (kinda :^) and get more insider info.
or dont get premium access and stay somewhat in the shadows.

your choice.
good luck in getting some delites.
... Long story short I ask a provider about certain activities I was interested in via PM

#1 she asked why I don’t write reviews? Ladies should I start writing them now after years in the hobby and if so why? ... Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
so what did you tell her about not writing reviews?
there are a gazillion reasons. what's yours??
I dont want to hurt anyone’s feelings good or bad reviews. I just chose not to write them but I get the feeling I should after all I’ve read.

She called me a Mandel...anyone know what it is?
To be honest when i receive a message from a guy that has been a member of the site for a long while and has No reviews and say i dont hobby alot or my refrences are out dated, most of the time i just ignore.

I believe if you dont log into your account for x amount of days you loose access. So that tell me the guys just lurks. Another thing i cant stand is when a guy ask for a RS but never written a review or only 3 in 5 years... Automatic No.

The screening process is faster for well reviewed guys. My opinion
Mtabsw, I hope you're gonna tell me you were being sarcastic. Surely you don't really believe what you wrote. If you do, I really don't have the words. What you said illustrates incredible naivety and ignorance of the law. Might I suggest that, if you are really serious, you do a little research.
I’ve been searching for a clue, unfortunately I can’t seem to find a thread to tell me the answer. Long story short I ask a provider about certain activities I was interested in via PM

#1 she asked why I don’t write reviews? Ladies should I start writing them now after years in the hobby and if so why? Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
Writing a review is up to you. Why does she care if you do or don't?

#2 can someone please enlighten me on the next question?
Do you know why it is "inappropriate" to talk about activities before meeting? Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
because it could be incriminating if a crime occurs

I dont want to hurt anyone’s feelings good or bad reviews. I just chose not to write them but I get the feeling I should after all I’ve read.

She called me a Mandel...anyone know what it is? Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
Mandel is a girl with a man's handle from what I gather.

Write or don't write. It's up to you. If you do write, be fair in your tales of fantasy. You don't have to be graphic, just tell your story. You're not writing for penthouse or another man to spank to after all.

What does writing a report do for you? It gives you so many weeks of premium access. But you can also pay for it. PA allows you to read ROS, which can help in making decisions on ladies. It'll get you entrance into the boys locker room (private area where girls don't get to see), AND you get to see signature lines (which is where donation info for a ladies favorite charity can be found, if a lady has it posted)

When you look at reports without PA, you can still get a break down of the fantasy activity list. So if you do your research and she has a few or more reports, you don't need to ask a menu, unless of course you are interested in something that hasn't been noted on them previously
To be honest when i receive a message from a guy that has been a member of the site for a long while and has No reviews and say i dont hobby alot or my refrences are out dated, most of the time i just ignore.

I believe if you dont log into your account for x amount of days you loose access. So that tell me the guys just lurks. Another thing i cant stand is when a guy ask for a RS but never written a review or only 3 in 5 years... Automatic No.

The screening process is faster for well reviewed guys. My opinion Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
Some of my best and repeat friends are lurkers or not even a member of this site

But looking at encounter reports will certainly help in weeding out a potential friend.
Mtabsw, I hope you're gonna tell me you were being sarcastic. Surely you don't really believe what you wrote. If you do, I really don't have the words. What you said illustrates incredible naivety and ignorance of the law. Might I suggest that, if you are really serious, you do a little research. Originally Posted by luv2luv
He was being sarcastic.
He was being sarcastic. Originally Posted by TinMan
Ding ding ding. Today's winner. Jeez I swear to whatever you want to worship, humor just doesn't float around here.

...Surely you don't really believe what you wrote... Originally Posted by luv2luv
And - don't call me Shirley
His recent does the review need to be? Or how old can they be?