Kamala Harris' '60 Minutes' Interview Was Worse Than CBS News Wants to Let On

It's surely par for the course with "60 Minutes" - they're masters
at editing their interviews depending on who the guest is.

Yet-another great failure for CBS. ...

.... Lest we forget that "60 Minutes" also edited the interview
awhile-back with President OBama - where Obama ADMITTED that
what happened in Benghazi was a premeditated attack - and NOT
a few lads out for a stroll.

Problem is - people never heard THAT part - because "60 Minutes"
and CBS edited it out. ... Didn't want the American people to
see that confession by OBama -as it surely would have killed
the main steam media's bullshit story-line. ... And because
the revelation would have proved Hillary Clinton was a LIAR.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Would you PLEASE cite links to support your claims.
CBS News said, its all one answer to the same question edited for time.
Originally Posted by txdot-guy
+1

Exactly, those were her words. The editied content did not come from CBS.

@Waco, no story here, just a nothing burger. Trump is right CBS would not do that for him, however, Fox News sure would. Hannity, Laura "I can't get a date" Ingrahm and Cyrus from The Five
+1

Exactly, those were her words. The editied content did not come from CBS.

@Waco, no story here, just a nothing burger. Trump is right CBS would not do that for him, however, Fox News sure would. Hannity, Laura "I can't get a date" Ingrahm and Cyrus from The Five Originally Posted by adav8s28

i get it. you guys are such Harris fanboys if she said "Let's be clear .. I'm Vladimir Putin's love child" you'd still vote for her.

bahahaha

it wasn't edited. it was a completely different answer. the content did come from CBS. even CBS isn't denying that.

the 60 minutes preview answer

“Well, Bill, the work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements in that region by Israel that were very much prompted by or a result of many things, including our advocacy for what needs to happen in the region,” the vice president said in response, on the “Face the Nation” clip.

the broadcast answer

On “60 Minutes,” after Whitaker said the same thing, Harris answered: “We’re not going to stop pursuing what is necessary for the United States to be clear about where we stand on the need for this war to end.”

not even the first answer, edited. a new answer was broadcast.

you fellas know Harris is a word salad nightmare even in the most favorable of interviews. you won't admit the truth that CBS completely changed her original answer, they did.

every interview she does in a desperate attempt to make up for losing the debate she's losing undecided voters. this so-called media blitz is because the polls show it and they have no choice now..

the DNC is in full on PANIC mode and it shows.