NCNS - Shelby Ford, 2nd Time

• BLM69
  • 09-04-2018, 08:58 AM
I would be a fool to even try again. Originally Posted by DrBWC
You'll try again for sure, let us know how it works out
I have seen before and she was great with the bbbj but I only go one round with any no show, regardless of who they are and how they perform. It is one thing if something comes up and they notify you to reschedule but to totally NCNS is Good Bye Forever. Way too much talent. I drove plenty of fords in college but soon graduated to a Porsche and more.
What a shame, was going to give her a try. The slut has got an ass!
Same here DrBWC. 1st time I waited about 15 minutes, she told me her sister showed up unexpectedly. Said she'd make it up to me and gave me a discount for the next time. 2nd time I waited 5 minutes and left, never heard the reason as to the issue.
I had an appointment with her last week. Text her at the scheduled time and told me she needed another 15 min. Text her aftef 15 min, she said she still wasn’t ready... This kept on until 45 min later. I just called it a loss. I think she might be double booking... Originally Posted by drewmarque69

Bingo.
Wonder if she was fucking another guy while texting you, lol...
Thank god for the post. I was already lining up a meet for next week. Time is limited and dont want it wasted. I messaged her back and said thanks but no thanks.
Damn you Abe! Lol.
Aloha, since that didnt go so well , dr. feel free to get ahold of me (No Hassle) ....
DrBWC, I apologize for wasting your time. It was really unintentional I'd like to explain furthermore in a p. M. I do appreciate that you have tried booking with me on several occasions and a fun any of those occasions I have wasted your time I am sincerely sorry for that and if I can make it up to you in any way I'd like to because you deserve better than that. again my apologies and I will p. M. You to further explain.
NCNS with Shelby Ford. This is the second time I have booked an appointment with her, showed up on time and texted plus called for the R# and hear nothing back.

The first time I didn't hear from her until hours later. This time I waited 15 minutes and said I'm leaving after no responses. She answered this time and told me to look up what a NCNS actually means.

So Shelby please explain what it is?

Btw, this does not include the times I have scheduled and when following up to confirm we're still on, I hear nothing back.......... Crickets. This has cost me time, and time is money. I can imagine every provider knows that.

Originally Posted by DrBWC

I know the feeling, i have one right now that is pulling that crap.

Scheduled a few days ago and when following up to confirm, I hear nothing back.......... Crickets.

Your damned if you do and damned if you do not.

Do you wait till the hour of to try to schedule with another provider?
DrBWC, I apologize for wasting your time. It was really unintentional I'd like to explain furthermore in a p. M. I do appreciate that you have tried booking with me on several occasions and a fun any of those occasions I have wasted your time I am sincerely sorry for that and if I can make it up to you in any way I'd like to because you deserve better than that. again my apologies and I will p. M. You to further explain. Originally Posted by ShelbyFord
Did you reply to him and tell him to look up the definition of NCNS?
Did you reply to him and tell him to look up the definition of NCNS? Originally Posted by Boltfan

Sorry dude, A time waster is a NCNS.

IF U SET SOMETHING UP THEN CRICKETS NCNS.

U waste time and U have to wait to schedule someone else.
Makes you plan another day which is not easy.
Had the same shit today
DrBWC, I apologize for wasting your time. It was really unintentional I'd like to explain furthermore in a p. M. I do appreciate that you have tried booking with me on several occasions and a fun any of those occasions I have wasted your time I am sincerely sorry for that and if I can make it up to you in any way I'd like to because you deserve better than that. again my apologies and I will p. M. You to further explain. Originally Posted by ShelbyFord
You did the exact same thing to me, do I get a PM too?