What the mother F?

Yeah. I don't daty or have FS appointments so I'm good. Originally Posted by Geoffries
Well at least she is honest yall tards get yalls panties in a twist when a honest whore comes along & it's hilarious...
Are there guys posting on here that never had sexual intercourse with a lady while she was in her period? Hmmmmmmmm.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/news/i...g-your-period/

"For some women, sexual activity during menstruation can be even more pleasurable than at other times of the month."
Lincks, dammit, lincks! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1952554
^^^

:facepalm:
Everybody has some form of sexual proclivity....big deal.

Heh...I like MILF type - chunky whores with big tits who love to suck dick...don't judge OP to each their own...
I offer redwings and Daty while bleeding!
It is fun and messy!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1397850
Imagine the whores you do Daty on while they have a sponge up there cooter & you have no idea there on there period. Ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I just had to look.

They are on their period. I learned this in first grade.
Turn on the light

got dammit!!! that period Juice!!!

I just had to look.

They are on their period. I learned this in first grade. Originally Posted by Oralist
How do you even remember first grade as old as your ass is.. How's having me on ignore working out for you?

To bad you never learned how to eat pussy right...

I know one thing you certainly didn't learn how to measure your dick right because you sure as hell don't have enough dick to enjoy a real blow job... These whores blow your head up real big but the truth is you ain't shit but a walking atm machine to them...
So what? Move on if it's not your thing. For some it is. It's not as if I haven't fucked my wife on her period before. Originally Posted by ZedX79
You have a wife?

Hope you're not raw dogging all those trannies
How do you even remember first grade as old as your ass is.. How's having me on ignore working out for you?

To bad you never learned how to eat pussy right...

I know one thing you certainly didn't learn how to measure your dick right because you sure as hell don't have enough dick to enjoy a real blow job... These whores blow your head up real big but the truth is you ain't shit but a walking atm machine to them... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Quoted, in case Oralist really does have DoMo on 'Ignore'.
well at least she is honest about being on her period. I had a session when a girl lied about it and it was a disaster. I pulled out and my dick was cover in blood and it smell horrible. Went to the bathroom to discard the condom and puked immediately.
Check her account next week. There will be some reviews written in blood.