Encounter: Cristal at Cherry Pop

What do you mean new guy? People can boycott any studio they want and go to any studio they want......its an individuals decision to do either.

SP has reviewed a few places lately so you're a little late/lame if you think this is your big GOTCHA moment; whoever you are Originally Posted by txcasper
Take a step back Casper and rethink who you want to suckle up to. Your leader Springboy is all kinds of hypocrisy.

Take a deep breath and really think hard about who and what you believe. Perfect example of sheep who can’t think for themselves. Good luck.
What do you mean new guy? People can boycott any studio they want and go to any studio they want......its an individuals decision to do either.

SP has reviewed a few places lately so you're a little late/lame if you think this is your big GOTCHA moment; whoever you are Originally Posted by txcasper
The boycott was for 320 (along with unverified rumors that a girl was poisoned (which had been reviewed by the head of the boycott multiple times now)), and not certain studios lol.. CP is now 320 and it’s totally given a pass haha.. it looks to me that the boycott (simps) leaders have passed on the boycott, are now leading the charge back into the higher rates… wondering are they now getting kickbacks from the studios (studio simp status achieved yet???)

But glad Cristal is back in town, we shall see how many breakdown and accept the 320 now.. it seems that the boycott is over no matter what people say now.
At this point it's the norm, no use fighting it, amps are still 280 tho. "Waldo"
At this point it's the norm, no use fighting it, amps are still 280 tho. "Waldo" Originally Posted by Bootyslayer2k
Amps are 220/hr, whatchu mean lol

Stopped by 21 Therapy to see sky last week and dropped her off 220. Didn’t say a word, just took it and smiled

Cristal is beautiful and sexy, nice choice

Cristal is beautiful and sexy, nice choice Originally Posted by 2balls75
Anyone got info on Geisha? Willing to exchange on some good amp finds
I never believed in Cristal healing till I meet her. All natural healer
Does Crystal do CIM ?
Does Crystal do CIM ? Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough