Feet

^^^^"hammer time" lol agreed
After seeing your show case you can kick me in the face anytime lol Originally Posted by maxgame2
Awww that is the sweetest thing I've heard. Lol.

I know it's not a "show me your feet" thread, but I'm going to show them off.

I know it's not a "show me your feet" thread, but I'm going to show them off. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Very veryyyyy nice....I'd suck those while in upward MISH....

I know it's not a "show me your feet" thread, but I'm going to show them off. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
So happy to see a woman that takes care and pride in all her parts lol
I absolutely love pretty feet that are so well manicured. I love to kiss the feet, suck the toes.....you get the point.
My beautiful feet

Foot Fetish , anyone ?
My beautiful feet

Foot Fetish , anyone ? Originally Posted by Selena51
I will sign up lol. Sexy. I have a feeling this will turn into a pic thread lol.
Very veryyyyy nice....I'd suck those while in upward MISH.... Originally Posted by SNL9933

mmmm hmmm that sounds like a lot of fun.
Very sexy feet ladies !!
I know lots of guys really appreciate nice feet on a lady. When they are manicured and soft, it shows she takes care of herself. While I like guys to admire my feet, I am quite ticklish and am worried I might kick someone in the face. lol Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
That's my kind of woman right there!! Pretty sure I can keep from getting kicked too....

Yep, just look at those arches with all those wrinkles..... I'd love to play around there for a while. Thanks for sharing that pic!! Pretty feet!!
Selena you also have very beautiful legs to go with those beautiful feet!
My beautiful feet

Foot Fetish , anyone ? Originally Posted by Selena51
👅💦
  • EZ.
  • 09-23-2014, 07:50 PM
Every black guy I know is obsessed with feet. They will say, "oh damn, did you see her feet" I'm going "no, I saw her eyes, her tits and her ass". "Didn't get to the feet".
To them, everything could be stunning but if they have ugly feet....they're out.
I'm not into feet unless the woman gets off with you sucking toes.
Every black guy I know is obsessed with feet. They will say, "oh damn, did you see her feet" I'm going "no, I saw her eyes, her tits and her ass". "Didn't get to the feet".
To them, everything could be stunning but if they have ugly feet....they're out.
I'm not into feet unless the woman gets off with you sucking toes. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
When I'm attracted to a girl (RW or provider) and she has pretty feet - that just makes it a bonus for me....especially if they are painted like a hot pink...that's hot.

But....But...if a girl has some "hammer time" going on...then I really avoid looking at them again after first glance...

One caveat...some very athletic girls...who dance, run, exercise often sometimes have bad feet because of their athletics....that is ok because it goes with the territory and their bodies are typically rockin'