Good Deeds...Do they go unpunished?

And where would YOU find a short john? Hmmmm??
Hells all good. I love Ding Dongs.
Short Ding Dongs are creamy inside too.
Hells all good. I love Ding Dongs. Originally Posted by Pamelatoo

Thank you Pam.

H
If you want to be my friend, you have to be a ding-dong. Having one is optional, being one is a prerequisite.

Oklahoma! Where the wind goes sweeping down the plain, and the grass...
Shakey shakey...I'm a random wind storm. OKLAHOMA.......
Yes..Tourettes has set in. It'll be gone by..Monkey snot!!...tomorrow.
I must apologize... My sillyness reached an all time high. I was just so excited I couldnt contain myself. Ding Dongs.....remember when they came in a foil wrap?
Yes, Ms. Pamela, most wisely you see through disguise. Apple Fritter it is. Am nostalgic now, Ding Dong name of high school girlfriend.
awol
Hell Pamela, just saw your post looking for some excitement. I have a long john you can suck the cream out of. So glad to see your ad. Guess I have to make a trip to LR.

Wildcat
Lonesome....I do apologize for the offense...I am crude and rude. Nothing I have said in the past or present reflects on any of you. I make it up as I go.
Naw Scratch that... I have re-thunk my thought. I do not apologize and reccomend you get a thicker skin.
If you want to be my friend, you have to be a ding-dong. Having one is optional, being one is a prerequisite.

Oklahoma! Where the wind goes sweeping down the plain, and the grass... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet
When the wind comes right behind the rain.

Watch out for Aunt Eller!

H
OKAY..To recap. I bought a stranger a donut, Ran over a dog. did not buy the horse sugar cubes. Joked about an illness. GOOD DEEDS...Fuck IT. I will mind my own.
OKAY..To recap. I bought a stranger a donut, Ran over a dog. did not buy the horse sugar cubes. Joked about an illness. GOOD DEEDS...Fuck IT. I will mind my own. Originally Posted by Pamelatoo

No,don't stop I like it. By the way I have Huntingtons Chorea. Do your worst,