Review Response!!!! Belizean Jasira Jasee

YOUR A STUPID ASS BITCH. I NEXT TIME I SEE YOU. YOU'LL KNOW IM JUST TRYING TO HELP. OUR NEXT ROS WE JUST GOING TO TALK. NOTHING MORE. YOU GIVE SEX FOR MONEY. CAN YOU TALK FOR IT? HH? OR JUST ONE HOUR?
  • T-Can
  • 08-08-2010, 09:08 PM
OMG OMG!!!! UMMM MODERATES DO SOMETHING!!!!! Originally Posted by JASIRA JASEE
Don't worry Jasira, somebody is just jealous!

I will send Neotek his way because he does need some more training since his unretirement!

DADDYBIGD, you will have your hands full with that one!
it's pretty obvious the mods on this board need to delete the pimps account and all of his posts
OKAY ITS OBVIOUS I NEVER SEEN THIS GUY!
if he is a "pimp" how is he paying providers?
please do something fast!
Honey you need to SCREEN SCREEN SCREEN!

First, piece of advice since you are new, do NOT see anyone else that does not have references from reliable, non pimped providers. If you need help, ask. Myself or someone else will be more than happy to help. This guy is obviously crazy.
OKAY I OBVIOUSLY NEVER SEEN THIS GUY!
if he is a "pimp" how is he paying providers?
please do something fast! Originally Posted by JASIRA JASEE
just give the mods time to see everything. I'm sure they'll clear it up.
screening won't help with a person you never seen.
i don't know this person never meet this person.
perhaps one of the many pimps that text my phone
screening won't help with a person you never seen.
i don't know this person never meet this person.
perhaps one of the many pimps that text my phone Originally Posted by JASIRA JASEE
Dont even respond to the pimpin texts. Waste of time. Just pm a few of the veteran ladies here and im sure they can steer you in the right direction. BTW, your pics are way cute i predominately see asian women but your pics have me rethinkin my plan. Be safe, have fun, and dont give your money to anyone who didnt work for it.
Agent smith
SHE DONT KNOW SHIT. BEEN IN THE GAME FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. DONT KNOW A PIMP FROM ANY OTHER MAN. I THINK HER PIMP NEED TO TEACH HER A LITTLE MORE GAME. MAYBE HER PIMP NEED SOME MORE TRAINING.

I TREAT HER GOOD, TEACH HER THE SHIT SHE NEEDS TO KNOW. YEAH I MESSED UP WRITING WHAT U THOUGHT IF YOU WANT ROS I TELL YOU ALL. COME WORK WITH ME, I'LL SHOW YOU WHATS UP. IM VERY EDUCATED AND BEEN IN THE GAME FOR 15 YEARS. I HAD GIRLS AND LOST THEM MOVING FROM NEW YORK.

I WOULDNT RECOMMEND, BUT WOULD TEACH HER THE RIGHTS IF SHE DONT WONT TO WORK WITH ME THATS FINE. I WILL LET HER KNOW THE REAL WORKS.

BBM, TTA, AND LWS'S. BET HER PIMP DONT KNOW NOTHING.

IM SORRY EVERYONE, PLEASE EXCUSE ME WITH THE REVIEW AND VERY WELL WOULD

IF WORKING BY YOURSELF LET ME HELP.

MY NUMBER 817 654 7457
ASK FOR BIG D.

DADDY BIG D
(PIMP OF THE SOUTH) Originally Posted by DADDYBIGD
mods please ban this jerk and also delete his review- he's blantantly advertising being a pimp.
  • T-Can
  • 08-08-2010, 09:40 PM
YOUR A STUPID ASS BITCH. Originally Posted by DADDYBIGD
Do you punch your mother with that mouth?!

That was very uncalled for!
SHE DONT KNOW SHIT. BEEN IN THE GAME FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. DONT KNOW A PIMP FROM ANY OTHER MAN. I THINK HER PIMP NEED TO TEACH HER A LITTLE MORE GAME. MAYBE HER PIMP NEED SOME MORE TRAINING.

I TREAT HER GOOD, TEACH HER THE SHIT SHE NEEDS TO KNOW. YEAH I MESSED UP WRITING WHAT U THOUGHT IF YOU WANT ROS I TELL YOU ALL. COME WORK WITH ME, I'LL SHOW YOU WHATS UP. IM VERY EDUCATED AND BEEN IN THE GAME FOR 15 YEARS. I HAD GIRLS AND LOST THEM MOVING FROM NEW YORK.

I WOULDNT RECOMMEND, BUT WOULD TEACH HER THE RIGHTS IF SHE DONT WONT TO WORK WITH ME THATS FINE. I WILL LET HER KNOW THE REAL WORKS.

BBM, TTA, AND LWS'S. BET HER PIMP DONT KNOW NOTHING.

IM SORRY EVERYONE, PLEASE EXCUSE ME WITH THE REVIEW AND VERY WELL WOULD

IF WORKING BY YOURSELF LET ME HELP.

MY NUMBER 817 654 7457
ASK FOR BIG D.

DADDY BIG D
(PIMP OF THE SOUTH) Originally Posted by DADDYBIGD

that has to be the funniest shit i have read in a loooooooong time. i bet his phone is ringing off the hook, what is this the pimp classifieds??

girl this is a lesson on why screening is important, come to the ladies section there is more useful and helpful information there.

lol i cant believe this dude is serious
Omg! times ten.

I did not see that coming......yikes!
Just another asshole jumping on to cause trouble. Doubt he is a pimp. Doubt that is his number. Just ignore him
She can't come to the ladies PR. She's not verified. Jasira, PM any female MOD and they'll be happy to tell you who to talk to to get you started. Fawn is on, I think. Also start the ball rolling to get registered with Preferred411 and Provider Buzz. You handle yourself very well!

Any man who makes a living off of a woman's sweat is a waste of skin and the day he stops breathing my air is a good day. A pimp is almost a whole step above a pedophile. Almost and that's generous.

Side note: Am I the only one who thinks this sounds like an assfuck incarnation?
It's hard out there for a pimp, especially a pimp wanna be.
Moderators: Can you close out his account and ban him to teach him some game about ECCIE? Thank you.