Not so fast magas

Dems have raised 43 million dollars today and donations are coming in at record numbers
The polls are bs. Lets see what happens in Nov. Yeah Kamila is great, I mean look what she has done at the border!! Cant wait to see the debate ! Wow! Originally Posted by onthemovie
What did she do at the border? Give out Chiclets to all the weary travelers who hadn't brushed their teeth in a month, lol.
The polls are bs. Lets see what happens in Nov. Yeah Kamila is great, I mean look what she has done at the border!! Cant wait to see the debate ! Wow! Originally Posted by onthemovie
1. In the 2020 election "Real Clear Politics" got 48 out 50 states correct. They only missed Florida (they had Biden but Trump won) and Georgia (They had Trump but Biden won)

2. Trump had the republican house of reps cancel a bipartisan immigration bill that would have put a limit on the number people who could cross the southern border per day. Can't blame that on Harris.
I truly believe if magas start the racism and misogyny bit. Kamala can turn that around to her advantage. If she does that she will gain more suburban women. Game over. Originally Posted by winn dixie
She is dumb and lazy.

The perfect candidate for the Democrats. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Starting already?
Starting already? Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Lol
Thats funny! I'm sure she got her degree the same way she got into politics, with her very close friend, the at one time mayor of San Fran!!
Dumb and lazy? I've never been either an AG or a VP. If that's dumb and lazy, what the fuck does that make me? I think it's time for me to spend some time to look down on myself for my serious career failures for being so next level dumb and lazy.

Stupid me. I always assumed a person who was handed 9 figures from daddy and has declared bankruptcy 6 times was dumb and lazy.

MAGAs are funny. I look forward to their extinction soon.
Thats funny! I'm sure she got her degree the same way she got into politics, with her very close friend, the at one time mayor of San Fran!! Originally Posted by onthemovie
Really? You think that one time mayor of San Fran took the Calif Bar Exam for her?

You do know that the Calif Bar exam is second hardest bar Exam is the world. The only Bar exam that is harder is the State of New York. Willie Brown had nothing to do with her passing the Calif Bar Exam. There is nothing that Brown could do for her until she passed the Calif Bar Exam, it would not have mattered how many dinner dates they had.
What did she do at the border? Give out Chiclets to all the weary travelers who hadn't brushed their teeth in a month, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Don’t forget that after exhaustive research she concluded that “Climate Change” was responsible for the wave of illegal aliens crossing our borders.

Our only hope is if the folks illegally crossing our borders accidentally slip up and reveal themselves to be “Climate Change” deniers.
Dems have raised 43 million dollars today and donations are coming in at record numbers Originally Posted by tttalinky
Inflation.
Inflation. Originally Posted by Clay Media
Most of that was what was withheld from Biden. Did you see her rally? 3000 people in a half filled high school gym. She’s already peaked out.
Inflation. Originally Posted by Clay Media
90 million of that was from donors that withheld it to force Biden to dropped out. Those were not “grass roots” donations. The average Dim doesn’t have that kind of money. Only their elites do.

Did you see her rally? 3000 people in a half filled high school gym. She’s already peaked out.
She is dumb and lazy.

The perfect candidate for the Democrats. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You think she is gonna log more "Executive time" than donny?

What winnie said.
You think she is gonna log more "Executive time" than donny?

What winnie said. Originally Posted by Precious_b

The MAGA fucktards are scared shitless right now. It's more entertaining than the posts HoHound puts up about the Olympics.

I mean look - they're about to be beaten by two of their worst nightmares in one: A woman AND a minority. If she picks Pete, it will be the trifecta of horrors for the weirdos.
They definitely are running around like a bunch of chickens missing their heads. Everything that they use to puff out their little chest is being sucked from them. All that they are finding under the Micky Dee stains is a scared petulent child acting out.