holding your rep over your head...

• L.A.
  • 03-14-2017, 01:07 PM
Oohhhh.... That's what I AM taking about! *little secret about Meee... I am the epitome of a sub with men, but dominate with my women...*
8 years training bdsm techniques and what I way to turn a positive from a negative... Thanks for making Meee smile! -let me make you smile toooo... Originally Posted by Dubielicious
Oh man....if only you were the dominant one with men
I CAN dress you up like a girl and make you Bend to MY WILL on the flip side... I AM a switch but I'm visually stimulated...don't know why yet, still figuring THAT out...
You have ALL been very understanding and I appreciate the above advice wholeheartedly!
IMO, too many people are in this hobby for the wrong reasons (but that's another thread). Originally Posted by corona
TRUTH!!!
Oohhhh.... That's what I AM taking about! *little secret about Meee... I am the epitome of a sub with men, but dominate with my women...*
8 years training bdsm techniques and what I way to turn a positive from a negative... Thanks for making Meee smile! -let me make you smile toooo... Originally Posted by Dubielicious
I think I may have a new girl crush!!
*Sigh*
Jaw drops.... Who little ole Meee? I'm honored to be noticed by someone like YOU sinful... Just amazed! *I kNoW we should meet At LeAsT...
I've never known anyone like me and it is awesome to have a whole community to have accessible to reach out to... I totally appreciate you ALL... Every single inch of ya!
I think I may have a new girl crush!!
*Sigh* Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
I think you two ladies should get together and see if something happens. If anything needs to be held (or tied) above anybody's head I would be willing to help in any way I could.
I've never known anyone like me and it is awesome to have a whole community to have accessible to reach out to... I totally appreciate you ALL... Every single inch of ya! Originally Posted by Dubielicious

You can only get about an inch from me, 1.3" of dangling death to be exact. Post your warnings in InfoShare and the Powder Room. The national blacklist is mostly a joke site anymore, it is almost a badge of honor to be mentioned ... I said almost ... Do not let anything anyone posts keep you from posting. If you post it, you own it. Now go be super domsub.
PSA: follow that link in her signature and there's a neat video of her playing with herself if you're wanting to see more about those rings.