Let’s make him an offer he can’t understand! The great deal maker - HA!

MOU is not a contract.

its an agreement that parties agree to do certain things.
But you’re different. You see Russian collusion when nobody can find it Originally Posted by bambino
Deflection, buddy.

Your butt buddies (y’all still call your PGH gang that, right?), tend to deny everything they see if it makes Trump look like a braying ass... errr, everything they see. Yet they gleefully post thread after thread when a snowstorm hits as evidence to deny climate change. Or when a black person commits a crime.

Who’s different? Everybody who’s swallows Trump’s orange load.

I swallows Trump’s orange load. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • grean
  • 02-25-2019, 06:31 AM
Looks to me like the President gave them a lesson in the realities of business. Lessons that he learned trough years of dealing with slick property owners, contracts, and corrupt government officials.

The master at work. Originally Posted by Jackie S

The realities if business, huh...

Here's a reality. He's filed for bankruptcy 6 times.

Just because you were GIVEN so much money by daddy that you can lose almost all of it and still be rich, doesn't mean you're a good businessman. It just means your dad was rich. Plenty of rich kids who are fucking idiots. He's just one more.

Why anyone would do business with him after that is beyond me.

He's a con artist. A bad one too. I'm not sure what that says about us as a nation to be duped so badly by him.
0zombies don't understand Real Leaders. They like them sissies...
Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Why not just admit it, dude.
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2019, 10:24 AM

He's a con artist. A bad one too. I'm not sure what that says about us as a nation to be duped so badly by him. Originally Posted by grean
That is really the crux of the problem. ..Not that Trump is a Con artist but that our society is too fucking stupid to see it.

I'm retiring abroad asap.
To be clear,, wtf, an ever diminishing minority of our society still ascribes to the Teump bullshit machine.

I have faith that the Congressional GOP will finally rise against this dick-taster this week.
I'm retiring abroad asap. Originally Posted by WTF
We'll see or are you going to be like all the other snowflakes that promised to leave the country if Trump was elected, yet are still here.
Trump is a moronic idiot LMAO. He gets beat up by Putin, The Chinese, The Iranians and especially Nancy Pelosi. What a dumb fuck
  • WTF
  • 02-25-2019, 10:53 AM
We'll see or are you going to be like all the other snowflakes that promised to leave the country if Trump was elected, yet are still here. Originally Posted by eccielover
It has nothing to do with Trump. It has to do with the overall ignorance in this country. You can't even try and get some pussy without being accused of participating in human trafficking.

Wait till MeToo finds out bambino pays women to enter his exit door. They will charge him with a crime against humanity!

Yet people like he and Austin Ellen do not question the state when they say there are slaves yet let them continue to be slaves for 3 months and have yet to provide any of said slavery.

So Trump is but a symptom not the actual disease. He is not why I'm leaving...more like the general stupidity of this country.
We'll see or are you going to be like all the other snowflakes that promised to leave the country if Trump was elected, yet are still here. Originally Posted by eccielover
I think we have someone among us who claimed to be moving abroad to escape the tyranny of the previous administration.

Also a fan of providers who aren’t born on this continent.

You may want to ask him.

You can find him at Love Field. Or in Beverly Hills.