Questions for all the Gent's out there...

Nothing like spending 500-800 an hour for full service. I'll stick to the Houston area ladies. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
i agree. too many good ones here in h-town for much less.
I used to love going to the Bunny Ranch outside of Reno, until I started hobbying here in Houston. Then I realized that the Bunny Ranch girls were trying to do as little as possible in as a short a time as possible. I have a much better time with the girls in Houston(Dallas, Austin etc) than with the girls in the ranches in Nevada.
yea, ok, she looks hot.

http://www.bunnyranch.com/refstat.php?lid=436&sid=1

But Nevada? When there are so many hotties here? Originally Posted by Why A Duck?
Yea, she was soo fine and she knew how to work a guy. It was only an hour but it felt a lot longer, she had me put her in so many positions and the things she would tell me while we were doing our thing were so nasty and hot. The best time I've ever had and the money was a little high but I would do it again. I wish she went solo and not stay at the ranch, I know they charge high becuz the house gets a good cut. I went to Nevada for a ski trip and said why not check this place out. It was pretty cool when you walked in and met everyone there.
I won't say that ALL hobbyists have done this, but many have. There are a lot of guys who have one that one lady "rock their world" so to speak.
I've had "my world rocked" a few times. Still think about that one from 10 years ago. I wish I knew where she was now..... Mostly just see the one that "rocks my world" now. As EA said, my current ATF.