mayweather vs mcgregor

It was a show from the start. Floyd could have put an end to it around 4 rounds in had he wanted to. He let it look like a fight in my opinion just to make people feel like they got their moneys worth. Connor had no chance against Floyd. It was over the second the contracts were signed. I am sure they appreciate the money they made.

Hell I would let you run me over with a truck for a couple hundred grand. So that little bit of an ass whipping Connor took tonight was more than worth it for the 75 million or more he earned.
Oh hell yeah, I know that. It was kind of a good fight for the first few rounds. I haven't really been into boxing since Gerry Cooney threw the fight for Larry Holmes way back when. That was also the last time I watched a PPV boxing match, even then someone else paid for it.

But it was worth what I paid for it...nothing. lol
Me too RL. Got love those pirates.
Fight went as I expected and Mcgregor getting too tired. I think the ref shouldn't have stopped it and let mayweather knock em out.

I actually bet on mayweather with a knockout in 12th but hoped mcgregor would have won
I agree Moonchild. The ref should have never stop the fight. Conor was just resting as floyd was just hitting with some love taps.