TIGHT ENDS

• cr76
  • 11-09-2016, 08:16 AM
That place stole most of the twin peaks staff in Webster. Lol, I went there and I pretty much knew most of them. They even had an old bartender from twin peaks at I-10 and kirkwood that's one of the managers. Love the ass shorts though. Originally Posted by dtps_300
The ass shorts are tops - so much booty.
More pics needed mfers!!
  • cr76
  • 11-09-2016, 08:11 PM
http://www.tightendssportsbar.com/

link to official website
I guess this is a new asstaurant concept meant to compete with the breastaurant. Can't wait for a pussytaurant to evolve.
Bubba's ... The next new one, from the owners of Texas Road House
  • cr76
  • 11-10-2016, 01:57 AM
Bubba's ... The next new one, from the owners of Texas Road House Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Hey , I think I saw that place 2 nights ago - is it in the old sugar's location on 45 south?
  • cr76
  • 11-10-2016, 07:21 AM
Bubbas from the creators of Texas Roadhouse - looked more family friendly from the website
Same as Twin peaks, legal wise... What do you think they are going to put on the website?

Yes, 45 south... I know the guys that built it.
  • cr76
  • 11-10-2016, 12:45 PM
Twin peaks , hooters , tight ends , make the environment very clear when they advertise.

I'll check it out
I posted a thread about tight ends in the Dallas forum this Summer, titled Dallas breastaurants. There were some interesting stories told about fun that was had.
I still like Hooters wings. Wings, beer and boobs. What's not to like?
I used to like Hooters(smashed a couple of chicks from there) but the girls have to wear panty hose.

Twin Peaks on 59 @ Kirby has some fine ones there. I need to check out their 290 location for girl comparison.

They need to open a Tight Ends closer to me. It seems like that's more becoming a bikini bar than the others.
Fuck Hooters. Subpar food and GPS has to be part of their training.
  • zont
  • 11-12-2016, 02:00 PM
If the Houston location is anything like the one in Frisco TX north of Dallas, you gents there are going to love it. A serious treat for the ass men among you too.
  • cr76
  • 11-15-2016, 07:43 PM
If the Houston location is anything like the one in Frisco TX north of Dallas, you gents there are going to love it. A serious treat for the ass men among you too. Originally Posted by zont
I had a good time the 2'd time I
Went but our waitress got cut mid shift - we got another girl who was hot just not as much fun - all good - so many other girls to see there - def want to go back .

I used to like Hooters(smashed a couple of chicks from there) but the girls have to wear panty hose.

Twin Peaks on 59 @ Kirby has some fine ones there. I need to check out their 290 location for girl comparison.

They need to open a Tight Ends closer to me. It seems like that's more becoming a bikini bar than the others. Originally Posted by kerwil62
The next tight ends is in Tampa - met some type of manager there and that's what he told me .

Tilted kilt is going to make another run at the Houston Market with a gulf Frey location as well - at least that's what the website says