Muhammad Ali, dead at 74, simply 'The Greatest'..... RIP

Ali is the greatest. It was so sad how parkinsons took his voice away so the younger generation could have appreciated his wit. The man stood up for what he believed and beat the government to. Ali was not going to fight exhibition bouts for the troops and not allow the government to screw him with the bill when he came home like joe louis got screwed in world war 2. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
yep ...stood up fer the criminal nation ...of islam a bunch of merica ...hatin racists preachin violence
yep ...stood up fer the criminal nation ...of islam a bunch of merica ...hatin racists preachin violence Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Again PM speaks from Trump's base ....the poorly educated!!!......

Ya'll know how Cuck PM LUVS his blowhards & FRAUDS!!!.....
ol commie mary ...always with yer hate ...so sad

SUNY@Buffalo 1967

http://digital.lib.buffalo.edu/items/show/21899

If you scroll ahead to the crowd shots, maybe you'll spot Celso or me.
Holy shit. Some of you are really fucking old.
Holy shit. Some of you are really fucking old. Originally Posted by Ceremony
holy be the right ...word cause one of em remembers when david knocked ...out goliath
holy be the right ...word cause one of em remembers when david knocked ...out goliath Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Oy vey.
ol commie mary ...always with yer hate ...so sad Originally Posted by Plastic Man
LMFAO!!!!!......

Cuck PM, the more ya post the more ya sound like Danny 'Mr potatoehead' Qualye!!!....

Dear ol Dad of Cuck PM!!!
Proof inbreeding is not good.....look how ol Cuck PM turned out!!!.....
SUNY@Buffalo 1967

If you scroll ahead to the crowd shots, maybe you'll spot Celso or me. Originally Posted by jokacz
GREAT FIND jokacz!!!.....

My how time flies.....those were the days.
They didn't call UB, the 'Berkley of the East' for nothing!!!.....
GREAT FIND jokacz!!!.....

My how time flies.....those were the days.
They didn't call UB, the 'Berkley of the East' for nothing!!!..... Originally Posted by Celso
wow good times ...ya ol commies mighta burned a ...flag together!

...hanoi jane be ...proud a ya
...hanoi jane be ...proud a ya Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Yup!!!
Saw that HOT Patriotic Babe a few times when stationed at Fort Ding-A-Ling in Jersey, when her, Donald Sutherland, et al., were doing their outstanding 'FTA Show' in Wrightown!!! Great times!!!.....

You all have your opinions, but draft dodgers/objectors are not high one my list. He did serve his time, and so be it. I am a proud US Army Ranger of two tours of Vietnam, and whether you think it was right or wrong, we went and proudly. As the World War Two vets leave us, those are the true hero's. He was entertaining and a great boxer, but life goes on.
SUNY@Buffalo 1967

If you scroll ahead to the crowd shots, maybe you'll spot Celso or me. Originally Posted by jokacz
LOL.... besides us there was .... Wolf Blitzer and Tom Toles, editor of student newspaper, The Spectrum, most likely in that audience. Both attended UB back then. Back then we were enjoying Toles excellent political cartoons he would later become famous for, in The Spectrum.
Occasionally even today Wolf Blitzer will comment on his fond memories of UB and times he spent in Norton Hall and the Rathskelter ....

Heck going back in the UB archives there is even a pic of that ol Cuck PM attending UB below, albeit fer a very short time....before he washed out and got kicked out......
As you can see ..... English never was his first language.....
You all have your opinions, but draft dodgers/objectors are not high one my list. He did serve his time, and so be it. I am a proud US Army Ranger of two tours of Vietnam, and whether you think it was right or wrong, we went and proudly. As the World War Two vets leave us, those are the true hero's. He was entertaining and a great boxer, but life goes on. Originally Posted by East Amherst
So people who don't want to fight wars for reasons of principal are low on your list?
So people who don't want to fight wars for reasons of principal are low on your list? Originally Posted by brianjackson
no ...they be fuckin ...heroes jus like the commie ...mobs attackin cops an burnin the ...flag

...ya been fucking brain ...washed by marxist media ...cunts but now the worm ...be turnin