Who's the Best BBBJNQNS?

haha..........ME!!!!
I know it's been a while - aspd days - but I actually won a contest LK put on a while back a naughtyville for this.

So I'm calling braggin rights for this.

Althought IP won one after I left and got married, if I recall correctly. (I wasn't around much, so I don't remember.)

I totally want to watch her go at it. That would be FANTASTIC!
You were certainly in top form the other day -HOLY SHIT!

TNTAngie gave me a BBBJ that left me so exhausted that I could do nothing but lay on the bed for a good ten minutes quivering. She took an entire double-load of Jake Perman's Special Sauce with a single gulp. This is no mere mortal woman when it comes to sucking cock!

Review to follow, and it's a doozy!
ahem, ahem ...
I know it's been a while - aspd days - but I actually won a contest LK put on a while back a naughtyville for this.

Althought IP won one after I left and got married, if I recall correctly. (I wasn't around much, so I don't remember.)

I totally want to watch her go at it. That would be FANTASTIC! Originally Posted by tntangie
As a lover of the art, I will second Angie as top notch. She didn't mention her snowball/show/swallow routine which is hawt hawt hawt.

If you like the pure PSE version, check out Viktoria Stone - but she milked me with her throat so I never saw the swim team.

No top NQNS list is complete without naming Reese Foster - also a snowballer

My other favorite cumslut is Lexy Laye. Definite cock worshipper plus plus plus.

Ladies - remember - what you do after I cum is just as important and hawt as the action leading to it.
The best part of a bj? The silence.
Never had the RFE, but I'm sure it's incredible. Have to agree, the "over 30" crowd has a distinct advantage. For me, Bliss and Jessica UTR have no equal.
Italian Princess, Jessica Wild, Red Headed Julie w/prostate massage though. Taylor Foxx (retired), Laney Vonn (retired)
Italian Princess, Jessica Wild, Red Headed Julie w/prostate massage though. Taylor Foxx (retired), Laney Vonn (retired) Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
Crap crap crap... Laney Von never swallowed for me... get that bish back off the retired list.
ahem, ahem ... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
+1 Eva. I will admit that I stole one of your cock sucking skills during one of our hot doubles sessions. I can still remember the look on that gentleman's face! ❤️

Hint: The water was warm!
+1 Eva. I will admit that I stole one of your cock sucking skills during one of our hot doubles sessions. I can still remember the look on that gentleman's face! ❤️

Hint: The water was warm! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Lol Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

What you talkin' bout Willie?
+1 for Seductive Skyy!

I totally want to watch her go at it. That would be FANTASTIC! Originally Posted by tntangie
angie, sounds like i should get IP and you together for one of my oral delites research projects - double blind taste test!!!

i'm up for it!!!

As a lover of the art, I will second Angie as top notch. She didn't mention her snowball/show/swallow routine which is hawt hawt hawt.

If you like the pure PSE version, check out Viktoria Stone -

No top NQNS list is complete without naming Reese Foster -

My other favorite cumslut is Lexy Laye.

Ladies - remember - what you do after I cum is just as important and hawt as the action leading to it. Originally Posted by mtabsw
will ditto on Reese [been a couple of years since i've experienced her techniqe] and Lexy!!

and +1000 on the bolded text!!

based on my years of extensive oral delites research, here are my suggestions, in order of geographic distance from me...
  • incredible ms m [kansas, used to be in n. dallas]
  • reese foster [houston, used to be in bedford]
  • italiana princess [sw ft worth, tho also visited her in n. dallas & carrollton]
  • vnurse [ft worth]
  • sirena dfw [e. ft worth]
  • loving kayla [mckinney]
  • lexy laye [carrollton]
  • autumn spring [carrollton]
  • jessica tearwell [n. dallas]
  • laura lynn [n. dallas]
  • emily ezzell [n. dallas]
  • cassandra l'amore [n. dallas]
  • truly passion [n. dallas]
  • spikebaby [dallas]
  • alaine [dallas]

as mentioned before, i am always up for working w/ new research assistants!
if you're a female provider and interested in condickting research w/ me, pm me!
quote--Ladies - remember - what you do after I cum is just as important and hawt as the action leading to it.