you call yourselves independants??...BULLSHIT...if you do the same shit as all others i blame you.

• CD3
  • 11-08-2014, 05:53 PM
That's why I like repeat visits with a lady who's as comfortable with me as I am with her. Less "get-to-know-ya" action and more panties on the ceiling fan, ass slapping, back scratching screaming/begging/demanding to be fucked action. Originally Posted by Hercules
But I'm saying what if you saw someone that already was comfortable the first time meeting to do all that and more...are you going to ruin it by making it UNcomfortable telling them they aren't doing the same as the others? Bc the others way is boring.
Each woman is different. . . I'm a go-with-the-flow type of woman, and the mechanical ways of BCD activities is done mostly by ladies with dollar signs in their eyes during the entire session - timing things vs just being naturally themselves. A GFE is not a scheduled activity. Turn me on, as I don't do the whole "illusion " phenomenon that is getting praise. I'm not an actress, so it's real and earnestly done.

I must say so many quality deserving gentlemen have settled for, as well are accustomed to poor BCD & TCB robot workers . . .
I don't see that your subject has any thing to do with being independent.
  • CD3
  • 11-08-2014, 07:10 PM
Black guys don't act this way. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Damn. Funny and unpredictable chime in. Keep that up and You may get laid by me after all creed.
  • CD3
  • 11-08-2014, 07:11 PM
I don't see that your subject has any thing to do with being independent. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Independent....can mean to be seperate from the rest.....
Cd3...I'm still waiting on my surprise breakfast in bed!??..
Holy shit!! CD3, you and Tara Evans might have been twins in a previous life!! You say exactly what's on your mind, that's for damn sure!! Quite frankly, after meeting you only once, now I don't know whether to afraid or be the next client to see you!!! Hmmm, let me think on that! Is it common to be afraid with an erection?!!!
It's called a fear boner.
  • CD3
  • 11-08-2014, 09:06 PM
Holy shit!! CD3, you and Tara Evans might have been twins in a previous life!! You say exactly what's on your mind, that's for damn sure!! Quite frankly, after meeting you only once, now I don't know whether to afraid or be the next client to see you!!! Hmmm, let me think on that! Is it common to be afraid with an erection?!!! Originally Posted by zipster

do I need to write this shit on tits so you guys pay attention. the whole point of me "speaking my mind" is to relay to the member of this fucktastic site is that I AM NOTHING like these ladies on here, or anywhere else for that matter. the few that actually know me would agree. and one usually will discover their hidden strengths when faced with fear
I would follow youR every command and be happy to aim to please your every desire...yes ma'am.
10 min kissing 10 min fondling, 10 min felatio, cover on missionary 15 min switch to k-9, boom blow load Originally Posted by CD3
10, 20, 30, 45... If I lasted 45 minutes with you, I'd consider myself Superman.
  • CD3
  • 11-08-2014, 10:13 PM
I thought you were not accepting new talent? Originally Posted by doug_dfw
I'm definatly accepting new dic---talent.
  • CD3
  • 11-08-2014, 10:18 PM
10, 20, 30, 45... If I lasted 45 minutes with you, I'd consider myself Superman. Originally Posted by Adonis

Meet me in the phone booth.
In my earlier days I would have to see CD3. Crazy girls are the best fucks.

I get it, CD3. Your client was a scripted robot conditioned by a slew of providers who do their sessions exactly the same.

The cat's meow. She won me over in her W&I thread. Pure, solid, 100% Mouthy. Ass. Whore.

Let me know when the next whore poker and whore boxing are, you cunty slut. I'm making out my holiday sssheddd-ule.

And you are nothing like anyone else. That's why it works!