Trumpolini fires his campaign mangler.

Prolongus must have missed the part about hildebeest's ... er, Mussolini's military involvement in Libya, and how hildebeest ... er, Mussolini failed to adequately protect his country's interests there.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
'nother lyin lib with a selective memory ! All of those " head shots " off of the gloryhole walls are evident in this one too !
Kinda hard to be a failure at something I've never done. UNLIKE YOU, manassmuncher, assup piggy mamboolah and suckclown where YOU 4 of the reacharound crew have mastered it and created jobs for yourselves from YOUR proficiency ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Fucking liar, 4000+ posts and 99% of them are about sucking dick or eating ass. You have "outed" yourself many times .
You libs are just disappointed that he's not out there bad-mouthing Trump.
Such loyalty is rare.

I'd welcome a President who knows how to actually fire somebody.
It would be refreshing.
Fucking liar, 4000+ posts and 99% of them are about sucking dick or eating ass. You have "outed" yourself many times . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Poor ole EKIM ! Most of those posts that YOU are crying about are directed at YOU, YOUR former hero that YOU WK'd for - woomby, - and all of the other lying liberal FAGS that spew YOUR bullshit and HATE being challenged when YOU LIE !!!! YOU hate being " outed " for YOUR faggotry as much as YOU hate being told to provide links and proof of those KansASS mountains !!!!
Poor ole EKIM ! Most of those posts that YOU are crying about are directed at YOU, YOUR former hero that YOU WK'd for - woomby, - and all of the other lying liberal FAGS that spew YOUR bullshit and HATE being challenged when YOU LIE !!!! YOU hate being " outed " for YOUR faggotry as much as YOU hate being told to provide links and proof of those KansASS mountains !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I rest my case!!! You post nothing pertaining to the OP.
Trump is free to make any staffing decision he feels necessary to WIN. HAPPY NOW EKIM THE INBREDCHIMP AND RESIDENT DINGLEBERRY PICKER ?
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1058302332]

"FACTS"? You're no fun! Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Isn't it a bitch. Notice his ingenious reply?

Jim
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It looks like a Tropical Fish, lol.

Jim
I'd welcome a President who knows how to actually fire somebody. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Not good enough... we need a President who knows how to fire entire federal Departments - whack 'em like Lehman Brothers on September 15, 2008!

Didn't Woomby post a review of her last year in the Little Rock forum? Either that, or it could be Chelsea Clinton on halloween.
Why are you referring to Trump as Trumpolini?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
because he's been chugging libtard kool-aid. so ProlittleOne .. are you in the HildeWhore camp? as if we didn't know.

[QUOTE=Prolongus;1058302277]
Why are you referring to Trump as Trumpolini?

Jim[/QUOTE

Trumpolini...as in Mussolini. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Trump is free to make any staffing decision he feels necessary to WIN. HAPPY NOW EKIM THE INBREDCHIMP AND RESIDENT DINGLEBERRY PICKER ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
HEY HEY STUPID ASS REY,
HOW MANY THREADS HAVE YOU FUCKED UP TODAY?
should we start a poll as to what the fuck this sorry excuse for a human being
"self-identifies" as? ahahahahaha

and just when you thought the market for circus freaks had all but disappeared ... lol

or liberals

Vote for your choice.