Some questions

Thank-you to all the gentlemen that replied.

The comment regarding girls that are incredbly amazing stems from reading reviews written by some of some that write a lot an dthe comments that follow. It certainly seems that some girls are "all that and a bag of chips" until tomorrow. I just learned that phrase the other day and like it!

I seem to have overlooked the obvious reason why people would say hello. I did however query one gentlemen who said it was how he announces his interest and intent yet he had not sent me a message. That I did not understand.

Men!

You can be so difficult to get a read on at times.

In regards to getting references, that would only tell me what his time with her was like for the period of time he saw her. In looking for someone that would treat the time together more like a "date" it would tell me little. For that I need to get to know someone a little beyond what a reference would provide I think. That is why I offered to meet up front.

I did receive messages from a few guys that "got me" and one has proven to be exactly what I am used to. He also has suggested a different website for what I thought I might find here and told me that posting her would not be fruitful. When I pointed out that it brought him and I together for 3 wonderful evenings so far he shrugged and grinned.

I can be a bit stubborn! Originally Posted by Kendra Huntress
Looks like there was a winner.... yet no review! How sad!
  • Toyz
  • 07-21-2014, 05:47 AM
I believe that Red is the color of sexual desire for men seeking women. By posting in red don't you send a subliminal message to other men to see you as attractive and desireable?

*giggle

Sorry. I could not resist. It was a topic of discussion in a Human Sexuality class that resulted most o fthe females wearing red to class to stimulate the professor to grade them more leniantly.

I wore black and got an A!

I have to ask why you believe it to be a repressed marketplace? Originally Posted by Kendra Huntress
Red is the color of grading and responding (in this exercise). For my mentees in the workplace I will on occasion critique their presentations in red...did the same for you.

As to a repressed marketplace, two factors in play. Economy for the most part is still relatively stagnant, so as a whole incomes vs expendable income are down.

Secondly, there is a glut of talent in the quad city area (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio & Austin) so the selection is to the buyer at this time. Laymans terms, more hookers per capita than in the past...not more vs the peak, but more vs the norm. Electronic media has made it more obtainable & easier to seek out options vs being in a singular on the side relationship.
SL,

I get the feeling that this lady is not looking for reviews and will soon be UTR just as soon as she locates the gentlemen she desires.

Yep, I sent her a PM but we never know how these arrangement will play out in the long run. Yes she is interesting and her approach in unique and intriguing.

I wish her good luck and fortune in her endeavors as many here on eccie will not fill her needs or meet her desired profile.
  • onei
  • 07-21-2014, 08:00 AM
Hello Gentlemen and Ladies,

So here are some simple questions

a) Why is it that guys that post in the message list, for the most part, do not follow up with some personal message to display interest? Is the fact you post in the message stream meant to be some sort of courtship ritual? Are you messaging to gain my attention or for the benefit of each other? I get the sense that a lot of chest bumping and high fives occurs where I'm not looking. Originally Posted by Kendra Huntress
Courtship ritual?! Interesting! Possibly true. I wouldn't know as I don't post in the welcome wagon section.

Trying to get your attention?! Most definitely, after all, this is where a bunch of horn dogs hang out.

Chest bumping and high fives?! I'm sure your perspective differs from ours given the rose colored glasses you're wearing. I don't pretend to understand female jargon or actions any more than I understand the Pythagorean theorem. Sure there's some of that going on, but don't try to over analyze us.

b) Why do so many guys that sent me messages have little to no history of participating in this place? How do I learn anything about you if you signed up here 3 years ago but never write anything? I guess asking that here is useless though right? since you don't really write here. Originally Posted by Kendra Huntress
Look at the member count and then look at the active participants. But this is nothing new as it is the norm for most, if not all discussion boards. Lurkers abound.

c) I get the impression that many of you simply send the same message to any and every girl as most seemed to totally ignore my comments regarding being new and trying to make a decision. Originally Posted by Kendra Huntress
BINGO!

d) What drives you guys to want to see so many different girls? How can you find the one you are with to be so incredibly amazing and then forget all about her tomorrow and move on to the next one? I think that would bother me more than a lot of other things. Originally Posted by Kendra Huntress
You are not looking for the same thing they (we/us guys) are. If I wanted a relationship, and especially for that kind of money, I'd marry you and keep you to myself. I'm not! Contrary to popular belief (that's just a statement that sounds good) men can have sex and walk away, never to give it an ounce of importance. We're not wired the same way women are, and I'm not saying women don't have the same ability, they do, but you see it less often, generally speaking. In general women are verbally and emotionally stimulated whereas men are visually stimulated (that's why we want pictures, I could care less about how articulate you are, I want to see your tits, ass and pussy. Sorry, it's a male thing)

I have only been a SugarBaby. The potential to earn in a couple of weeks what would carry me through 6 months is very tempting.[/QUOTE]

Me too! But that's not going to happen for me by posting pictures of my dick. Again women aren't turned on visually like men are. Bottom line, you want to capitalize in this industry with the least amount of time spreading your legs. (I say that because I don't know any guys who can really keep a hard-on for 4-8 hours, nor do I know of any women who can take a pounding for 4-8 hours.) You want to spend "quality time" together. There are some guys here who don't mind putting out that kind of cash, but generally speaking, most here just want to get laid, have a good time for 30-60 min. and walk away to never hear from you again unless he chooses to contact you again, and the game starts again.
Looks like there was a winner.... yet no review! How sad!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
No. He offered and we discussed it and should I decide to pursue something different and seek status here perhaps you will see something. For now though I believe I will continue to gather information and if I decide to see someone else I will do so in a similar fashion as I did with him. I don't know that I want to be immotalized in prose and to have time I consider special reduced to a dissection of how I perform at each and every activity.

I know it seems out of the ordinary for a lady here to be willing to meet someone for lunch or dinner without expectations but for me it worked well. He has displayed repeated interest and the willingness and ability to commit to a month of my needs so the approach worked well for me in this case.

From what I have read though if a girl wants to make a splash and maximize her income initially you seem to be the guy to launch a career with! I am very intrigued by the potential to earn so much in a short time. If I decide to take that route perhaps I'll drop you a hint that I am hungry and hope you might extend me an invite to lunch.

Considering your personal reputation here sir, were you to simply post a simple statement such as "I met Kendra and WOW! There was not a single moment that I was dissatisfied with in any manner and she is certainly a lady I would like to see again" would it be any less effective than whatever it is you normally write to give a girl your personal blessing?

Do your loyal followers have that much faith in you to make a decision with nothing more than that type of endorsement and a coupleof pictures sent to them privately from me?
Red is the color of grading and responding (in this exercise). For my mentees in the workplace I will on occasion critique their presentations in red...did the same for you.

As to a repressed marketplace, two factors in play. Economy for the most part is still relatively stagnant, so as a whole incomes vs expendable income are down.

Secondly, there is a glut of talent in the quad city area (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio & Austin) so the selection is to the buyer at this time. Laymans terms, more hookers per capita than in the past...not more vs the peak, but more vs the norm. Electronic media has made it more obtainable & easier to seek out options vs being in a singular on the side relationship. Originally Posted by Toyz
You made a point of referring to this economy sir and the number of ladies here in Austin. Do you really think Austin ranks in the same class as Dallas, Houston and Austin in regards to whatever formulae you use to determine Average Hooker Availability / Value that you and the Cheap Bastard's Club employ?

Don't current economic indicators place Austin in one of the top spots across a variety of business journals and financial reports respected for such opinions?

Is it not a true statement that Austin has consistently had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country these last few years? #2 for May 2014 I believe.

The national average household income rates for households over $100K is 22.24% in a current report and Austin's were 23.06%. I am aware there are less people here and even if there are 600 or more working girls in the area there are far less than in Dallas and Houston I would think. San Antonio seems to be a typical marketplace greatly influenced by culture where certain activities are less frowned on and increased participation brings prices down.

Data also seems to rank Austin as #2 for Base Salary Increases in the country as well as the fastest growing city of six figure professionals.

I believe you are a smart man that manipulates statistics to suit your argument which appears to be an effort to convince ladies of the impending failure of the Austin Economy and how they should be greatful for the lower offers being discussed and grab all they can. I hope they can see through that.

By the way. I love the concept of being Frugal. I am not sure I care for the word cheap.

I believe I represent a frugal decision for a man with more disposable income than perhaps you have available.

A question for you and your analytical approach to "quality" time with a lady. If the time I recently spent with the man that has committed to meeting my needs for a month enjoyed not one, or two but 5 seperate "encounters" during the 14 hours we were together, one of which was coaxed out of him after he claimed it would not be possible, did he see reasonable value for the $400 the evening represented if all we spent together were the 6 nights I minimally committed to? Does it affect your math if I wake up earlier than him and prepare a rather large and varied breakfast for us to enjoy? If my schedule allows for more than 6 nights and I spend 8 or 9 evenings with him expecting not a penny more than the originally discussed amount because I not only enjoy the time and places he takes me but I enjoy his company and want to invest in keeping him interested for the coming month

Would it still have value if the committment had equaled $600 an evening/night?

Most men that have messaged me are looking for a bargain hole to fill and not remotely interested in the type of experience I am used to providing for the Daddy I had. Only a couple have actually attempted to find out what I am comfortable with in a respectful manner.

Thank-you for your interaction. Let me know if you desire all the boring quotes that support the information I stated. I have them here somewhere.
SL,

I get the feeling that this lady is not looking for reviews and will soon be UTR just as soon as she locates the gentlemen she desires.

Yep, I sent her a PM but we never know how these arrangement will play out in the long run. Yes she is interesting and her approach in unique and intriguing.

I wish her good luck and fortune in her endeavors as many here on eccie will not fill her needs or meet her desired profile. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Courtship ritual?! Interesting! Possibly true. I wouldn't know as I don't post in the welcome wagon section.

Trying to get your attention?! Most definitely, after all, this is where a bunch of horn dogs hang out.

Chest bumping and high fives?! I'm sure your perspective differs from ours given the rose colored glasses you're wearing. I don't pretend to understand female jargon or actions any more than I understand the Pythagorean theorem. Sure there's some of that going on, but don't try to over analyze us.

Look at the member count and then look at the active participants. But this is nothing new as it is the norm for most, if not all discussion boards. Lurkers abound.

BINGO!

You are not looking for the same thing they (we/us guys) are. If I wanted a relationship, and especially for that kind of money, I'd marry you and keep you to myself. I'm not! Contrary to popular belief (that's just a statement that sounds good) men can have sex and walk away, never to give it an ounce of importance. We're not wired the same way women are, and I'm not saying women don't have the same ability, they do, but you see it less often, generally speaking. In general women are verbally and emotionally stimulated whereas men are visually stimulated (that's why we want pictures, I could care less about how articulate you are, I want to see your tits, ass and pussy. Sorry, it's a male thing)

Me too! But that's not going to happen for me by posting pictures of my dick. Again women aren't turned on visually like men are. Bottom line, you want to capitalize in this industry with the least amount of time spreading your legs. (I say that because I don't know any guys who can really keep a hard-on for 4-8 hours, nor do I know of any women who can take a pounding for 4-8 hours.) You want to spend "quality time" together. There are some guys here who don't mind putting out that kind of cash, but generally speaking, most here just want to get laid, have a good time for 30-60 min. and walk away to never hear from you again unless he chooses to contact you again, and the game starts again. Originally Posted by onei
I believe the word "relationship" strikes fear into the minds of most men here. Maybe elsewhere as well. I am young and have limited experiences.

I use it in a different manner than what strikes terror in you. I have relationships with a lot of people and were I a business with a storefront I would hope to build relationships with clients/customers to insure they frequented me giving me the majority of their business. I will build relationships with my professors and others I attend class with.

I am building a relationship with the cutest girl that did my facial and not unlike you, I would like to see her boobies.

Thank-you for sharing.
Wow...definitely an interesting way this thread/conversation has gone. It has been a very entertaining read so far. I am curious to see where it goes from here.
Kendra, sounds like to me you would be better off on one of those sugar daddy hookup sites. You may have better success there. Don't know what's out there. The rest is up to you.
"Love means never having to say how much"
Or is it the other way around?

Dang! Now I am confused.
Kendra, sounds like to me you would be better off on one of those sugar daddy hookup sites. You may have better success there. Don't know what's out there. The rest is up to you. Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
There are no shortage of experienced SDs here darlin. They do not post much here but will find their way to you if that is what you really want.

Hello Gentlemen and Ladies,

I recently placed a message in the Welcome section that has resulted in a lot of responses that instead of enlightening me has simply generated many more questions. I have read a lot over the last week that really makes it all as clear as mud. As men, a lot of what we think does not translate well when we write to a pretty young lady. I know... I know... That does not clear it up at all!

My initial goal was to find 1 or 2 guys that would want to spend time with me that would account for 6 visits a month at $400 a visit. For that I was considering spending all day or night with someone.

I have learned that is not what you guys are looking for though.

Some might be. Perhaps you are not aware that as "Sugar Baby" Markets go, CNN labeled 4 Texas schools as having the highest number of CoEds seeking Sugar Daddies in the country. Texas State and UT being 2 of the 4 in the Top 10. You will find more than a few. Weeding through the players to find serious ones is the trick.

So here are some simple questions

a) Why is it that guys that post in the message list, for the most part, do not follow up with some personal message to display interest? Is the fact you post in the message stream meant to be some sort of courtship ritual? Are you messaging to gain my attention or for the benefit of each other? I get the sense that a lot of chest bumping and high fives occurs where I'm not looking. I don't tend to look there often and can't comment.

b) Why do so many guys that sent me messages have little to no history of participating in this place? How do I learn anything about you if you signed up here 3 years ago but never write anything? I guess asking that here is useless though right? since you don't really write here. Simple actually. The vast majority of guys that P4P are here for sex and nothing else and do not interact outside of determining if you have what they want. Those of us that post and share are really the minority and a lot of guys will engage you in conversation getting you to meet their actual need of interaction with a female. Most will never spend any real money on you if any at all.

c) I get the impression that many of you simply send the same message to any and every girl as most seemed to totally ignore my comments regarding being new and trying to make a decision. Offers of $120 for a half hour and a variety of different acts expected? Did I really give off that vibe? No. You did not. I hope that this does not offend you but I read what you put out there as being no more than $80 a pop!. Crass maybe but a value for the guy that has the price of admission.

d) What drives you guys to want to see so many different girls? How can you find the one you are with to be so incredibly amazing and then forget all about her tomorrow and move on to the next one? I think that would bother me more than a lot of other things. VARIETY is the spice of life darlin..... No matter how pretty the one we have is there is always someone around that catches our eye and stimulates the urge. It's the way we are wired as men.

I have only been a SugarBaby. The potential to earn in a couple of weeks what would carry me through 6 months is very tempting. Originally Posted by Kendra Huntress
Yes. I am sure it is. Take your time and make the most informed decision possible .... Should you decide to turn on a red light on your porch there will be a line waiting....
8-12 hours.....for..... $400....? Why???
8-12 hours.....for..... $400....? Why??? Originally Posted by Pussy Control
Yeah. I thought the same. $2,500 a month is what she wants. Charge $250/hr and that's only... wait, my math skills stop there. Heh.