Just a comment about the North & East Texas area

HAHAHAHA Vivian! I agree. Someone said "those ladies can post in Texarkana forum". Ummm Texarkana is almost 2 and a half hours away. The Garland side of Dallas is about a half hour to 45 minutes and downtown Dallas is about an hour, depending on traffic of course. But we are NOT "Dallas" providers. We're way out in the middle of nowhere providers that happen to cover a large area of property between some very large cities. I personally do not know exactly where Wichita Falls is, though I do know where Sherman and Denton are, and those cities take me at least an hour and a half to two hours to get to from Greenville.
Still, I'd rather have the sub-forums we have than none at all. At least it *almost* breaks down our general area.
I would love to find someone in Wichita Falls. I drive to Fort Worth or Dallas, about 5-6 hrs round trip for an hour of play time, and the providers always tell me there must be someone in your area, why do you drive all the way here?

If I am missing something ladies, let me know. NE Texas never seems to be here.
East Texas is so huge and very big. You can always count on getting requests where they are always 100+ miles away.