What would you do??

900 Million

Yesssss....................I got mine....Many tickets!! I hit $20.00 on the last drawing...Just re invested in last nights Lotto and Powerball...Gotta check my tickets to see if I won.
M.M.
Good one. Lol. I'd buy an island and disappear. Originally Posted by OldGent
Islands suk..
Ya cant run anywhere
Should u kneel for help
. Lol

But THE RIGHT ISLAND...
well charge for crabs.. lmaof.
Annie
I would enjoy just blowing every last dollar on anything, any party. You cannot take it with you, so fucking spend it.. Just imagine the shit you could do and just say fuck it! Lol
Of course I would donate some to st. Judes childrens hospital as well as a few others, but the rest would be like I'm in the movie, jumper. Just go where ever and do what ever! The earth would become small in just a few months,
Well I didn't win the big one LOL. I won $20 and I just reinvested, but I do have my Mega Millions tickets already in my pocket for tonight's drawing. If I won, I think I would give away a ton of money. I love helping others.

So if anyone on this board were to get a random p.m. from me out of the blue for no reason at all, be sure to answer it as I may have won the big jackpot and be trying to give someone a blessing.

M.M.
Pay off bills, buy a new house, spend a few million on a hell of a party, and save the rest.
NOBODY won....................OMG..1. 6 BILLION is the latest MEGA MILLIONS jackpot.....

OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POWERBALL tonight is $268,600,00 GET A TICKET!!!

M.M.
Single ticket wins in South Carolina.
Someone in Lake Charles is lucky winning 100k
Do I win anything for not even getting a single number correct on my single ticket ?