Caitlyn Jenner on Hannity Tomorrow Night!

...in a civilized society... Originally Posted by reddog1951
Ah, the mating call of those in ivory towers.

Quick reminder:

ask your mother, a founding father or any SANE person that supports the US constitution. Bullshit is bullshit, but those statements seemingly cross the line to treasonous.... Originally Posted by reddog1951
1.) This country was founded on treason by terrorists.

2.) Those terrorists wrote the Constitution.

When Tyranny becomes Law, Treason becomes Patriotism.
"Politicians don't fix things. Hanging them from a rope does though."

"That may be coming. Be patient"

Those sentiments are WRONG and IRRESPONSIBLE for multiple reasons in a civilized society...if you don't believe me, ask your mother, a founding father or any SANE person that supports the US constitution. Bullshit is bullshit, but those statements seemingly cross the line to treasonous.... Originally Posted by reddog1951
Politicians are murderers, dude. Your hatred of H I M has turned into a delusional love of Biden and a newfound MAGA-esque pride in the corrupt shit show called the United States.
Ah, the mating call of those in ivory towers.

Quick reminder:

1.) This country was founded on treason by terrorists.

2.) Those terrorists wrote the Constitution.

When Tyranny becomes Law, Treason becomes Patriotism. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
How was this country founded by treasonous people? They left their countries for a new life. Back in those days, you could risk your life to do so. Well, actually people are still doing it. They didn’t try to subvert the governments in the countries they left. Maybe it’s semantics here. When you use terms as terrorists and treason to describe people who started this country, I think you are portraying them in a positive light. So to speak.
When you use terms as terrorists and treason to describe people who started this country, I think you are portraying them in a positive light. So to speak. Originally Posted by bambino
That's my point.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
One man's traitor is another man's patriot.
That's my point.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
One man's traitor is another man's patriot. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
That’s what I thought. Others may get the wrong impression.
i normally do not watch Hannity after watching Tucker Carlson tell me what i believe, mainly because Tucker usually covers anything breaking and to be honest i find his lisp like hearing cats scratching a chalkboard but i think i'll make made an exception to watch is "special guest" tonight

https://twitter.com/TheWacoKid16/sta...51343523131398

btw my flock of loyal followers has grown to 82.

BAHHAHHAAAAAA
i normally do not watch Hannity after watching Tucker Carlson tell me what i believe, mainly because Tucker usually covers anything breaking and to be honest i find his lisp like hearing cats scratching a chalkboard but i think i'll make made an exception to watch is "special guest" tonight

BAHHAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I prefer Gregg Kelly in the 7pm spot on Newsmax. Ex marine fighter pilot. True patriot and witty. Tucker is bearable. Hannity not so much.

BTW, you’ll be banned on Twitter soon. Join Telegram.
I prefer Gregg Kelly in the 7pm spot on Newsmax. Ex marine fighter pilot. True patriot and witty. Tucker is bearable. Hannity not so much.

BTW, you’ll be banned on Twitter soon. Join Telegram. Originally Posted by bambino

well i've already been suspended 3 times so .. bhahahaaaa
Attached Images File Type: jpg fuck jack.JPG (82.1 KB, 60 views)
well i've already been suspended 3 times so .. bhahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No surprise. How can smart, witty, successful, good looking guys like us get banned so often? Jealousy I say!!!!!!
Catturd is the MAN!!!

Only tweety birds will get this reference
How was this country founded by treasonous people? They left their countries for a new life. Back in those days, you could risk your life to do so. Well, actually people are still doing it. They didn’t try to subvert the governments in the countries they left. Maybe it’s semantics here. When you use terms as terrorists and treason to describe people who started this country, I think you are portraying them in a positive light. So to speak. Originally Posted by bambino
the people who founded the country were subjects of the british crown; british empire. they committed treason against the british crown when they did that and quite a few of them were executed.

I wouldn't call them terrorist tho, they were freedom fighters who fought against tyranny. they didn't go around threatening other people like the way the british empire did in america.

BAHHAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
hannity; that is his new joisey accent. yeah, your right, his voice is scratchy on the chalkboard. lol.
I wouldn't call them terrorist tho, they were freedom fighters who fought against tyranny. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Again, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. But I agree with you and revere the founding fathers.

To add fuel to the fire: the revolutionary war happened during a period where war was still a gentleman's game per the various European imperial powers. The Continental Army committed a number of actions that were considered "barbarism" at the time - tarring & feathering of officials, assassinating military officers, mid-night surprise assaults (a personal favorite of Washington).

The British responded in kind by shelling towns, raping & looting, and holding no quarter. Washington made sure the Continental Army abstained from those actions, but not against any Iroquois that helped the British.
i normally do not watch Hannity after watching Tucker Carlson tell me what i believe, Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Tuckers brand of sarcasm!
The only way I'm watching that is a promise of a "reveal"! Is it still there or not Bruce? Curious people want to know, to coin a phrase from the Enquirer.