Mature women

yeah, and an 18yr old can be a milf :^}

that why i asked for a definition of "mature" but no one has done so, as of today.
in my hobby book, "mature" means having some if not most of her act tigether - fairly responsible, takes care of her business, doesnt let her woes bleed into visits, doesnt fly off the handle or if does it's cos of a very damn good reason, has lived long enough to understand what's important in life, is not shallow or entitled.

mostly, i've found that in women who are over 35 or so.
regardless, i dont equate "mature" w/ age.
yeah, and an 18yr old can be a milf :^}

that why i asked for a definition of "mature" but no one has done so, as of today.
in my hobby book, "mature" means having some if not most of her act tigether - fairly responsible, takes care of her business, doesnt let her woes bleed into visits, doesnt fly off the handle or if does it's cos of a very damn good reason, has lived long enough to understand what's important in life, is not shallow or entitled.

regardless, i dont equate "mature" w/ age. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Being mature sure can come at all different kinds of levles .
  • BLM69
  • 11-01-2023, 04:59 PM

regardless, i dont equate "mature" w/ age. Originally Posted by pmdelites
35 is a good age for a milf, what's the cutoff when a woman becomes a GILF? In your opinion
35 is a good age for a milf, what's the cutoff when a woman becomes a GILF? In your opinion Originally Posted by BLM69
if she had a kid at 15 and that kid had a kid at 15.
so, 30.

remember, we're about mother i'd love to fuck.
I am a GILF at 60,but still can rock it like a milf LOL!!

Age and sucess in the hobby world is all about attitude....

I had a 26 yr old come over today cause he wanted the Mrs Robinson experience. The poor guy was nervous n shaking most of the time,but left with a big grin on his face! lol

I had a 26 yr old come over today cause he wanted the Mrs Robinson experience. The poor guy was nervous n shaking most of the time,but left with a big grin on his face! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Whether Milf or Gilf, the mature companion is just so much better. She is more confident, she is more skilled in the sensual arts, she is more comfortable in her own skin. The end result is, she knows what makes different men "happy", and she knows that it is okay to relax and allow the sense of pleasure wash over her. Mechanical love making was thrown out the window years ago.

DallasRain just opened a young man's eyes; he will be hooked on Milf's for the rest of his life.

I had a 26 yr old come over today cause he wanted the Mrs Robinson experience. The poor guy was nervous n shaking most of the time,but left with a big grin on his face! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Right them young ones love us older woman and they do get so nervous
it's all about making him feel like he has known you for years .

Age is just a number in this game ,more about the service we give that makes them keep cumming back ..
  • BLM69
  • 11-02-2023, 11:46 AM

I had a 55yr old gilf years ago, I posted a picture of her and guy's really wanted her here 😂 she past away a few years ago, we had a lot of good times. I wouldn't say she was more experienced than a younger woman but she did give up all 3 holes, my type of women
lol well that guy just left here again today

yep this old lafy hooked him good
lol well that guy just left here again today

yep this old lafy hooked him good Originally Posted by DallasRain
I love old lafy's....er, ah, I mean, sexy, delicious, skilled, companions.
Probably a real good chance that the student will return for more tutoring. Sounds like he's smart enough to know he has so much to learn.
Mature L1
With an update
My phone is acting up, plz email me at
Terralyn4you@hotmail.com

Its back lol! Must have been a network problem. Took almost 3 hours to send a text!
  • hrlee
  • 11-03-2023, 02:17 PM
Its been year Terralyn...wow.
See you soon!
Mature Milf here
  • cosoj
  • 11-05-2023, 08:17 PM
One of my favorite movie quotes from Dazed and Confused: That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.