Christmas is coming! Will therte be Black Friday Looting?

Christmas is coming!

Where will the next riot be so I ca pre plan for some targeted looting?

It is interesting (to me) to note that very little of that has gone on here in Texas where a business owner can defend his premises with deadly force knowing that the laws are on his side.

Houston's Galleria Mall is like Chicago's Million Dollar Mile but enclosed and undercover on two city blocks. No one bothers the stores there. . . .why is that?

Those same laws allow me to defend my home and front yard. When I travel in public, no one knows what is in my old guy fanny pack or deep in my pocket.

If the Democrats sweep the election, they will try to take that from us. If the Democrats do sweep the elections, I will buy stock in companies that manufacture shovels. Originally Posted by ICU 812

• oeb11
  • 10-29-2020, 07:50 AM
The good thing is Minneapolis has already been looted into a smoking shell with nothingleft of value - the marxist instigators of 'non-violence' have nothing more to burn down.
Let'em riot - regardless of the result

be my guest
The DPST marxist shave turned a great city with wonderful educational and cultural assets into a smoking ruin reminding One of nothing other than hiroshima/nagasaki!
That is the future for america if biden wins.
The good thing is Minneapolis has already been looted into a smoking shell with nothingleft of value - the marxist instigators of 'non-violence' have nothing more to burn down.
Let'em riot - regardless of the result

be my guest
The DPST marxist shave turned a great city with wonderful educational and cultural assets into a smoking ruin reminding One of nothing other than hiroshima/nagasaki!
That is the future for america if biden wins. Originally Posted by oeb11
Maybe you should pack up your meager possessions and head on down to Venezuela. We all know how much you think about it, DOTY.

There, they would know you as “mierda de inmersión del año”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • oeb11
  • 10-29-2020, 08:13 AM
Thanks for the usual DPSR narrative nonsense - yr/hh/ multiple handles~!