Have you ever lusted after someone for a long time‚ but when you finally hooked up it wasnt that great?

Not really, because when you think about it, you as a hobbyist are paying for the provider to provide services and when she does not deliver, you are disappointed, and that happens way more often than what is reported.

Even if the guy was not a good fuck per her opinion, the provider is not disappointed because she gets to still collect the same donation regardless. Originally Posted by davidfree986
But.... um... some of us have sex with civilians, too. ;-)

I didn't read the question to be hobby specific, so my answer was in a broader sense.
The 69 Camaro I bought about five years ago.

I was driving it down the road one day and it turned into just a car.
Sucks when that happens. I was in lust for so long before.
I think the norm is to lust after someone for a long time and not have it live up to your imagined expectations. Unless there is something specific that makes the session not all that hottt, you should give the gal a few sessions so you can teach each other about what is desired. I try to talk to the gal I lust after before we meet to increase the odds of a good fit. Gals who wont talk are probably not going to meet your expectations.
I think the norm is to lust after someone for a long time and not have it live up to your imagined expectations. Unless there is something specific that makes the session not all that hottt, you should give the gal a few sessions so you can teach each other about what is desired. I try to talk to the gal I lust after before we meet to increase the odds of a good fit. Gals who wont talk are probably not going to meet your expectations. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I don't think I'd be dissapointed by the girl on your avitar!
Holy boobs!
The two hottest civvies I've been with were the two most disappointing, dead fishes I've been with. Both had the attitude in bed that they were so good looking that they didn't have to do anything, just lie back and think of ... funny thing is I'm still friends with one of them 15 years later, and its like that night never happened. And yes she's still smoking hot, just no lust for her any more.
The 69 Camaro I bought about five years ago.

I was driving it down the road one day and it turned into just a car.
Sucks when that happens. I was in lust for so long before. Originally Posted by bojulay
What's her IOP like? She expensive? One of those HDH's? (Hot Driving Hotrod).
When you put the pedal to the metal does she gasp and scream through the tailpipes?

You know, if she was a year older, I would...hmmmmm.
What's her IOP like? She expensive? One of those HDH's? (Hot Driving Hotrod).
When you put the pedal to the metal does she gasp and scream through the tailpipes?

You know, if she was a year older, I would...hmmmmm. Originally Posted by Prolongus
[QUOTE=GoAheadMkMyDay;105612702 0]The two hottest civvies I've been with were the two most disappointing, dead fishes I've been with. Both had the attitude in bed that they were so good looking that they didn't have to do anything, just lie back and think of ... QUOTE]

and on the flip side, a lot of the more average looking girls are so hot and passionate bcd. They seem to appreciate the realities of life much better.
Lost count ..... Now ask me which I remember over the last 50 years.
I think a better question would be: do you think you've been disappointed or disappointing more often? Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
I never disappoint...I tip well.
No. But not because of many great experiences. More because of lack of opportunities to be disappointed.
2 most amazing experiences - 1 Civi, 1 provider

6 most dissappointing experiences 1 Civi, 5 providers

I would have to chalk it all up to this... the great experiences were "mind blowing" both of us panting and sweating like pigs afterwards. The Civi was a solid 8 on anyone's scale... Some guys 10+ and some guys a 7. The provider was definitely very attractive... Early 30's at that time and I was in my early 20's. Sometimes you absolutely know beyond any shadow of any doubt that you were both "Overly Satistified" The provider though... was bothered afterwards... after the 3rd appointment she stated she can't see me again... even though she did not retire. That was very disappointing. The Civi however actually did move away and that was terrible.

I hate to put it this way but the bad experiences... well were really bad. In no way lived up to any "perceived expectations" that I may have had. I know that chemistry in the bed is important. Oil and water just don't mix. I'm not saying I'm super hot because I'm not... and I can understand that ladies don't have their choices... especially providers. But seriously... it's easy to keep a customer and damn near impossible to get one back... or get more because the word get's around.

Of course I've had "nice" experiences with both Civi's and Providers. Not great and not bad... It's kind of like golf in a way... You go out to play... you play a couple of bad holes... a couple of good ones... Some are Par 3's and Some are Par 5's but most are Par 4's. Yes we all hit great shots every now and then, and that can make you want to keep playing another day. However, if you play a course for the first time and the fairways and the greens aren't groomed well... the bunkers are nasty and full of water. The cart breaks down half way through your round, there are no ball washers on the course... the water jugs are empty... and the drink bitch is not pleasant to look at. You normally don't go back to that course. Especially if your putts don't go in the holes, and you loose any balls. And that's after you already dropped $60 bucks. Sure the course gets your money that day... but it isn't likely to get your repeat business.
Yes.

Sometimes expectations far exceed the reality.
Yes. Usually they're very attractive but are so consumed with themselves they've never learned how to please their partner. One didn't want her lipstick smeared.. another wasn't going to hear of screwing up her hair by pressing it to the mattress or brushing it against the headboard... God forbid that I link her tits and mess with the bronzing gel!!! Best sex has always been with less superficially beautiful women that have learned that great sex takes a pair of people interested in pleasing their partner.
[QUOTE=Georgy9803;1056128755]
The two hottest civvies I've been with were the two most disappointing, dead fishes I've been with. Both had the attitude in bed that they were so good looking that they didn't have to do anything, just lie back and think of ... QUOTE]

and on the flip side, a lot of the more average looking girls are so hot and passionate bcd. They seem to appreciate the realities of life much better. Originally Posted by GoAheadMkMyDay
I agree. I've had some pretty hot sex with average looking ladies.