Ladys...Chat or No Chat?

I'm with Jules as well. I've been told, for YEARS, that chat is THE place to meet clients. And perhaps that was more the case years ago. Maybe it still is, for some.

However, I find it to be a colossal waste of time. But I still try to get in there every month or two. Just to check it out.

Others just love it. Different strokes and all.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
You're just scared I won't bring the good gin !
Never used chat..but from what I have read it is hit or miss...
I'm on a Droid Bluesplyr but will look it up thanks
I love chat! I don't use it to drum up business, because I rarely ever do last minute visits, but as a way to stay in contact with some of my friends.

It can be pretty entertaining at times and others, not so much.

IF you enjoy Cat fights, those even occur every now and then.

I do post pics in chat to provide a little visual stimulation.
Hit or miss is a good assessment, after a while you'll develop an intuition to weed out the time wasters and trolls.
Every time I end up getting into chat, it seems that I stay in there for hours. I did end up deciding to make a trip because of it, but it doesn't help find local guys.
I prefer checking on threads in coed, or requests that I can reply to. Although I try to avoid the drama threads.
Chat is ongoing so you have to watch it constantly, threads can be check periodically so that I can cook, sew or do other things that need to be done around the apartment.
Its definitely hit or miss, but two of the best providers I've ever met were found in chat. (Silvia and SexyVictoria) Also, I like the excitement of finding someone on short notice to meet. I still use it on occasion.
I love going into chat. I check co-ed before I go to chat. (what I'm doing now)

I have met several clients through chat. I find it a great tool in my line of work.

I've also found a lot of time wasters, but I've also found a lot of fellow nerds. Yay!

I'm fond of it!
  • anita
  • 08-14-2015, 02:25 AM
I'd like to, when I'm bored. It doesn't work on my phone.
Got it to work on my phone with Photon browser thanks to Bluesplyr but it's not user friendly on a phone
Chat is the best, I love it. I get appointments out of chat all the time and it is great entertainment.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!
I love chat! ...
It can be pretty entertaining at times and others, not so much.
...I do post pics in chat to provide a little visual stimulation. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
the posted pics range from "OH MY HOBBY UNIVERSE!!!" to "wtf did you post that disgusting pic for??" (usually the ones some guys post).

Hit or miss is a good assessment, after a while you'll develop an intuition to weed out the time wasters and trolls. Originally Posted by milfy2002
just like a lot of life - hit or miss.

I love going into chat. I check co-ed before I go to chat. (what I'm doing now)
... but I've also found a lot of fellow nerds. Yay!
I'm fond of it! Originally Posted by tntangie
if you look at it as a form of entertainment or catching up w/ acquaintances, then chat can be fun and interesting.

if you look at it as THE way to find clients or providers, then it can be disappointing or frustrating.

if you look at it as a sociological experiment into the provider & client sub-culture, then, that's exactly what it is.

off to see who's on chat now...